February 2, 2012 in Photo Questions
i'm intrigued by the window cabinets. Where would I be able to have something like this done for my home? I have the same issue whereby my only wall for light is the same wall for uppers. Also you mention that there is 5 inches behind for cleaning, but how does one get in there? Thanks for a great idea! Linleigh Richker
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Chioco Design
Those glass upper cabinets were custom made, along with all the other cabinetry in the house. I'd suggest consulting with a design professional on complicated details a cabinet like this requires.
The five inches is wide enough to get a squeegee in there for cleaning if necessary.

Best of luck,
Jamie Chioco
February 5, 2012 at 4:25pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need to pick a runner for L-O-N-G hallway
I have two dogs with really serious back problems so...
Unfinished living room
Is a shame to say this but for some reason or another...
We recently moved in and am ready to decorate! I have...
If granite is "out" for kitchen countertops, what's "in?"
I'm doing some upgrades to my kitchen and want to put...
Do you grow your own veg?
Homegrown carrots, potatoes, tomatoes... There's nothing...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™