Where are the light fittings over the table from?
January 26, 2014 in Photo Questions
Where are the light fittings over the table from?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Barn Light Electric Company

Those look like our Indy Industrial Pendants (without the turnkey add-on) you can learn more about this minimalistic fixture here, as well as all of the custom options: http://www.barnlightelectric.com/pendant-lighting/barn-pendant-lights/barn-light-indy-industrial-pendant.html

Hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any questions.
January 27, 2014 at 6:36am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bonny Weil General Contractor
There are a few sources for these types of lights. If you are in the SF bay area, We use Walnut Creek lighting. They will make them to order.

Another source is Rejuvenation Lighting and House Parts. They have a brick and mortar store in Berkeley, and are also online at Rejuvination.com

-Bonny Weil
January 27, 2014 at 4:40pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Side table
Hi guys, I'm looking for a side table that will go...
What's the difference?
Wire or melamine closet shelves?
Suggestions for dining room tables and china/hutch for lower level
I am replacing the dining room set in my lower level...
Need help for my in suite Bathroom!
I loved a bathroom I saw at Houzz, the walls were painted...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™