It was time. Bye Bye Facebook
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
January 27, 2014 in Other
After a few weeks of contemplation I took the measures to de-activate my Facebook account.

I have the ability to track the viewers to my blog page and what URL they come from. Goggle is the biggest referrer to my blog page and a close second Houzz.com. Facebook - almost nothing. When I considered the time spend wasted on Facebook and what little benefit I get from it (other than fluff fluff) I decided it was time to go.

I heard a news report two days back confirming my hunch or at least supporting my hunch - that the people that predicted My Space fall from popularity have also made the call Facebook is on the way out.

My design dilemma is which of the three images below should be used as the main graphic in this new Ideabook of mine? ;)

John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 6:53AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 6:55AM
jn3344
Well good. I missed that whole thing so no need to cry over wasted time!
   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 6:56AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
My daily blog posts and shower building advice can still be found at
http://no-curb.blogspot.ca/2014/01/john-whipples-facebook-account-de.html

Search the bottom of the pages for the index list of posts.

I'm not quitting blogging or helping online. Just quitting Facebook
   January 27, 2014 at 6:56AM
sunnydrew
I never got it... all these people I did not know on my business page. The first time I saw a "cuss word" I said that's it- I was done too.
2 Likes   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 6:57AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Have you worked out the cost to you? What is your time worth? Is Facebook putting food on your table? Not mine. Not this week. Not last. And not the year before?

How long do your ride a sinking ship before jumping out?
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 6:58AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
When I get hired for work people say "I found you on Houzz." or "I read your blog site"

Many tell me they find my writings on Terry Love's.

I have never heard anyone say "I found you on Facebook"....
   January 27, 2014 at 6:59AM
bluenan
OK, OK, we get it that you don't like Facebook, this is not a design dilemma.
   January 27, 2014 at 7:01AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Thanks Bluenan.... Didn't know these topics had to be design related...
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 7:03AM
bluenan
My ideabooks are private, as are those of many Houzz users.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 7:12AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Do you comment on every discussion you view?
   January 27, 2014 at 7:21AM
Rachel H
Promoting your blog does not a design dilemma make.
3 Likes   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 7:23AM
armygirl1987
I think it is dilemma and like the last one.
1 Like   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 7:23AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
@ jn3344 - you wrote "Well good. I missed that whole thing so no need to cry over wasted time!"

I do want to cry over this. I spend hundreds of hours networking. Writing. Cross linking in the hopes of landing clients. But sadly No No No

What a waste of time - I think the platform will see a mass exit in about 12 months. I have seen the trickle of goodbyes via my old network of 700 plus people. They where the leaders.

I also see the role models online moving towards twitter and Instagram. Two platforms I don't like much.

The active forum discussions is still the most visable platform I think.
   January 27, 2014 at 7:26AM
bluenan
That giant tool you're holding is not nearly as big of a tool as you are...
   January 27, 2014 at 7:26AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Rachel thanks again for old news. Is there a rule book here? Is this discussion not starting a "Discussion?"

Look what is happening....
   January 27, 2014 at 7:27AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Now that was not nice Bluenan...
2 Likes   January 27, 2014 at 7:28AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
One thing I have learned over years of writing online is that interaction is key for google rankings. Active discussions always rank very high in local searches. This platform on Houzz is no different.

I have also learned that once people start helping online many get addicted and these addicted people feel compelled to answer as much as possible. Over time - say 1500+ posts there is a certain "Entittlement" attitude that creeps in.

Like their advice is better. Answers become less personal - shorter and the urge to correct any wrong to great to resist.

I think Bluenan is suffering from this condition.. I think it's called "Flooding" or something like that.

Come on people. This is forum. We chat. We debate.

If people are looking for me on Facebook I hope this thread comes up and explains where I went. Pretty basic stuff - yet all ready people upset I didn't ask what colour to paint the backdrop.
   January 27, 2014 at 7:33AM
armygirl1987
I am curious John Whipple because I think the fact that people has pro behind there name is promoting themselves.
   January 27, 2014 at 7:36AM
armygirl1987
There are no rules to Houzz and that is what I see as the problem.
   January 27, 2014 at 7:37AM
Rachel H
Just because the medium is called 'discussion' doesn't mean you can ask what color Uggs you should buy and it especially doesn't mean you can spam this site with your blog. You are SPAM which makes you lose ALL credibility. You're the one that should be reported as a Spammer.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 7:38AM
armygirl1987
Is there a rule that one cannot show is blog on the site. I would think that as a pro you could.
   January 27, 2014 at 7:40AM
foreverfarm11
I have a f/b page for my husbands business....I dont do alot on it, certainly dont post or anything. what it does do for me, is if you google my husbands business name, it links to his facebook page, where potential customers can go and see pictures and posts and learn about him. (we have exclusive customers - not your everyday guy). so that is what it does for me. for a designer or someone like that, your not going to get business off facebook because if someone is looking for that line of work, they would go to a site that is more focused. unless you are refered.?. I dont think I will get work from my faceook account either, but it may let someone that wants to look into my business, a different form to check me out.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 7:42AM
Genevieve
Question !
Why is Facebook a waste of time ?
   January 27, 2014 at 7:44AM
jn3344
This whole discussion took a turn towards the bizarre. I thought your post more lighthearted than evidently it was. I am sorry that my response came off to you as I was accusing *you* of crying when I was really just making fun of my own technological backwardness. I mean, what luddite never logged on to Facebook! Me! That's who!

But honestly this thread has gotten a bit too personal so I will be going!

Best of luck!
   January 27, 2014 at 7:44AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
No guys I'm a bathroom builder. I blog. I do this to find new work.

Today I quit Facebook. I posted a discussion about it.

You folks seem to be the Houzz Police. Sad that you need to get after me over a Facebook deletion and sharing my insight.

I bet thousands of Houzz users also have Facebook accounts. Those pro would be better off spending more time on Houzz than Facebook. Because I blog I have access to my local stats.

I'm just sharing info. If you don't like it hit the report button. If you don't want to read my insight - don't follow me or my discussions.

Now I have nearly 2,000 followers - I think this is because I offer up content. Insight. Building advice.

Should I not profit from added exposure? IS it wrong to show people looking for me where they can find me?

Maybe you girls should waste more of your time adding to this discussion.

As far as I'm concerned this back and forth has been great.
3 Likes   January 27, 2014 at 7:44AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
@Genevieve - you wrote"Why is Facebook a waste of time ?"

It's a time water for me because I write online in an effort to help and to find new work. I have not ever heard a client say they found me on Facebook. And I have spend a lot of time wasted doing so.

Now had I took the time I spend reading fluff fluff and cross linking discussions I could have helped out more here and most likely would have been busier at work.

The time I spent looking at friends weddings, travels, kids and the like I value but in the future I will allocated that time to maybe phone calls and visits.
   January 27, 2014 at 7:47AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
"There are no rules to Houzz and that is what I see as the problem." - I see that as a open platform.

I hate it when a forum insists people to "Moderate" the discussions. Delete ones they dislike and on an on.

What is funny is that I suspect over t he course of three months - this one discussion will most likely bring more viewers to my blog page than three years of Facebook work combined.

I would further suspect that any business owner who trackless their social media traffic efforts that Houzz does more for the small business than Facebook.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 7:50AM
armygirl1987
Keep doing what you are doing, cannot please everyone. I have checked out your blog because of responses that you had given to posters.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 7:57AM
1807henry1
Hello John. I trashed FB in November 2012. I shared in grandchildren photos and what they were up to- but it felt so impersonal. My daughter and I had a spat in November of 2012 and she Blocked me, I felt hurt and excluded. We made-up last May. Now, our communication is by voicemail, text messages, FaceTime and the best is Real time. (:
1 Like   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:00AM
m3459
John, Congrats on losing Facebook. It is a bane to society. I like the first clipart you displayed.
1 Like   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:02AM
Rachel H
I'm willing to bet that the reason you 'quit' facebook is you got a similar reaction on there as many of us are giving you now. You're crossing over from Spammer to Troll if you're proud of the fact that your spamming us is earning you Google points. Aren't you aware of the design principal that sometimes less is more?
   January 27, 2014 at 8:02AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Thanks Army Girl.

I made a blog post to showcase the 37 Ideabooks that Houzz.com featured in their bathroom planning section last year of mine. Glad to say one of these made the top ten list for most viewed idea books of 2013.

Most people like my posts. I think this is why so many Houzzers are following me and why I have 33 five star reviews.

Here is the link to the 37 Bathroom Ideabooks on Houzz...
http://no-curb.blogspot.ca/2014/01/houzzcom-articles-on-bathroom.html
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:02AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Thanks Henry - your post is much like how I feel about Facebook.

I hate it when you try and tell a story to your friends or family and they cut you off....

" Yeah - I saw it on Facebook."

Conversation Killers.....
   January 27, 2014 at 8:03AM
mefor
You do realize that potential customers will judge you by what you say here, don't you?
4 Likes   January 27, 2014 at 8:05AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
"Troll"
   January 27, 2014 at 8:06AM
Genevieve
John , when I first heard of Facebook I never thought that I would care for it much , I'm not obsessed with it :) I see facebook as a link to family and friends that are far from where I live ,to me its a link to occasionally share a conversation on line and see photos of them and keeping in touch with . the only thing that bothers me on it is when I read personal things that should remain private and not shared with the world .
Houzz is totally different on here we share ideas ,taste ,purchase and even hire local tradesman for our residence needs ,we are offered a variety of things to choose from and this gives us the ideas of what is out there and the price of them. As far is wasting time ,I think that we all are need of some waste of time now days ,society is moving at a faster pace and we need to decompress somehow ,so if I'm wasting my time at this moment it is because I was rushing for most of the morning driving in the snow and trying to stay on the road without hitting or being hit by other cars , all this surely gives some tension .Now I can say that my brake is over and back to my chores I go, ,have a great day .
   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:06AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
@ mforr - you wrote "You do realize that potential customers will judge you by what you say here, don't you?"

Of course. What have I wrote that makes me look un qualified?

Have you read my featured idea books on Houzz?

Have you seen my work?

Do you know anyone better than me at bathroom construction? I don't.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:07AM
armygirl1987
This has been a favorite of mine.

2 Likes   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:09AM
armygirl1987
But Genevieve-you don't see Houzz becoming a form of social network
   January 27, 2014 at 8:11AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
That was a fun one to write. I love benches and shower niches. Have you seen the LED lighten we are adding to the jobs these past three years?
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:11AM
mefor
I sorry to say that someone whose ideabooks were so promising, has turned out to sound like a misogynistic know it all, it's a terrible shame. You don't have to reply, though we all know you will, loving the sound of your "virtual" voice, hmmmm? I do think that you should take a moment and think about what a customer would like to see and hear from someone they'll spend their hard earned money on. They want someone they'll be able to talk to, without feeling that person they might hire is going to talk down to them.
2 Likes   January 27, 2014 at 8:12AM
syncope
ok. so you build bathrooms? then why not put the facebook sign in the toilet... seems a great segue to your company. problem solved. the end.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:12AM
jen046
Actually, given the number of professionals on a Houzz, this post is relevant to many, I'm sure. John is sharing his experience in use of marketing tools...what works for him, what doesn't. I'm sure his post prompted other professionals to think about how they spend their marketing time and dollar. If you read the first few lines of a post and realize it's not for you, then go to the next. No need to get all exercised about it. Can't we all just get along?
3 Likes   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:13AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Army Girl - Houzz moved about 18 months ago into a Life Style format. Watch. The advice button will make way for a discussion button.

As we all debate - hate - love - blast - post we add words. These words goggle reads and then rank. We as user provide the content that makes Houzz so popular. It's not rocket science.

There is a new 3D stone company spamming idea books all over. That's Spam.

I'm drinking coffee and chatting with my peers about quitting Facebook. Sad so many people are offended by that. I bet these same people get made if someone take to long to pay for their coffee or doesn't single a right turn just right.
   January 27, 2014 at 8:14AM
armygirl1987
I agree Jen, it seems like posters can say things to John and he cannot be allowed to response.
   January 27, 2014 at 8:14AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Thanks Jen! You get it.
   January 27, 2014 at 8:15AM
syncope
Just a small note...it's google not goggle though not sure which is more appropriate at times.
   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:16AM
armygirl1987
I think that it is a legitimate question, granted maybe it could have been posted on Others or one of the other forum but I see posters put polls up to ask which one looks better. How is that any different?
   January 27, 2014 at 8:16AM
1807henry1
Postive exposure. That's the name of the game. I thank-you for bringing up a highly sensitive subject. Good day 2U!
armygirl1987
Wow-now we have spell check out.
   January 27, 2014 at 8:16AM
armygirl1987
Hey Jen-whats going on in the Law world.
   January 27, 2014 at 8:18AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
mforr writes: "I sorry to say that someone whose ideabooks were so promising, has turned out to sound like a misogynistic know it all, it's a terrible shame. You don't have to reply, though we all know you will, loving the sound of your "virtual" voice, hmmmm? I do think that you should take a moment and think about what a customer would like to see and hear from someone they'll spend their hard earned money on. They want someone they'll be able to talk to, without feeling that person they might hire is going to talk down to them."

I am a know it all. I help people everyday online. The industry is littered with paid writers.

When someone like me pushes buttons so many get upset. Sorry world this is not your internet.

I like rocking the boat. I love debates.

I do hope others spend a little effort. As a father. Business owner and Soccer Coach time is money.

And for me this one discussion is more fruitful than a year of Facebook. Should make some of you wonder about your Facebook time.

I also have found that the young generation is doing more "Image Searching" this is a short coming of Facebook. Houzz is the master of this domain....
   January 27, 2014 at 8:18AM
syncope
sorry... didn't mean to sound spell checky just that it kinda through me till I figured out what the word actually was supposed to be.
   January 27, 2014 at 8:18AM
Rachel H
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

I think you qualify.

People can fake online reviews. It's done on Yelp all the time. Some of yours seem to be copied from Ebay. You don't seem to be very busy with hands-on work considering how much time you appear to spend on the internet promoting your blog, which is evidenced by googling your name.

A private agenda? No. I saw another post of yours promoting your blog followed by dozens of comments of your own to your own post. My first and final thought was: who the f* is this guy? SPAMMER!
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:19AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Wow Rachel you are a piece of work.
   January 27, 2014 at 8:21AM
bluenan
Lol, Rachel!
   January 27, 2014 at 8:22AM
armygirl1987
John-wow is all I can say.
   January 27, 2014 at 8:22AM
notme11
I dumped Facebook two years ago. When I discovered my photos belonged to them, they went to timeline and facial recognition, I eliminated my photos (they are still in their database), removed all likes and deleted all friends and deactivated my account. I miss the pictures from my kids, but don't miss the invasion of privacy. You shouldn't have to check daily to see if there was a security change to your account. Good riddance Facebook.
2 Likes   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:23AM
syncope
John, in answer to your original post, my previous comment was not made in jest. My first inclination was to choose the picture of the waste basket because I thought it would be more generally accepted by your clientele. However, when you said you build bathrooms, I thought it would be cute to put the FB sign in the toilet. Seemed a perfect solution to me. I was more succinct earlier but after reading it again realized that it may have come off as flippant. My apologies if that was the case.
1 Like   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:24AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
I just said to myself OMG....
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:25AM
mefor
Don't forget to look up misogynistic :))
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:27AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Thanks RNGP - my wife tells me weekly that conversations should never take place online. Or by email.

To easy for someone to miss understand you.

We need more things like Italic Font where you could choose say "Kidding Font" and then say things like

John your a huge ***** Bag - but because it was in the kidding font I knew you where just busting my ****s.

Or a pissed off font - where you highlight a sentence to show the person "yeh - I'm made at you..."
   January 27, 2014 at 8:28AM
Marilyn Wilkie
This has turned into a silly argument for those of us who have too much time on our hands (and the weather is terrible too). Facebook probably has not been a good place for John Whipple to get new clients. And so, he is right to stop using it. It should be as simple as that.
2 Likes   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 8:30AM
armygirl1987
Agree Marilyn.
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:31AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
mforr wrote - "Don't forget to look up misogynistic :))"
Someone told you I can not spell? lol I'll look it up

OMG

Hate Women - Are you #$%@^ kidding me. What a horrible thing to say.

I love women.

Have three beautiful daughters and coach two girls soccer teams.

Who used misogynistic - I missed that post?
   January 27, 2014 at 8:31AM
armygirl1987
John-thought you were going to work. LOL
1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 8:32AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
My email keeps going off every 30 seconds..... I'm going now.

Anyone who knows me knows I love women. Grew up with three sister and have three daughters.

The crap that is written online blows me away.
2 Likes   January 27, 2014 at 8:34AM
jen046
Hi, Armygirl! Law practice is just dandy, thanks for asking! Hope all is well in Fla!

Hang in there, John. I don't believe anything you said could even be mildly interpreted as misogynistic. I'm pretty sure that was an error on someone's part.
1 Like   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 27, 2014 at 7:12PM
bubblyjock
This discussion seems to be an excellent example of chronic cabin fever, goodness gracious me, it's got a bit snotty.

John - I've found your plumbing posts very helpful and informative, and your other posts highly entertaining!
   January 28, 2014 at 11:28AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Thanks Bubbly Jock. I don't know why I let so many people piss me off. I just find it crazy that people take time out of there day to say things like...

"This is not a design deliema" OMG who are these people?

For someone to post the term Misogynistic in reference to me blows my mind. I think there are some very lonely unhappy people wasting their life online.

As a dad, husband and business owner my time is money. Every second.

I ditched Facebook and feel kind of lighter. Today I worked on three sketches and did not get side tracked by a Facebook message or News feed. No wasted time looking at a friends birthday cake or dog.

The value of where you write is key. You need exposure. Houzz gives you that - Facebook sensors to much and shows us more what they want us to see.

I will be sure to ENTERTAIN some more Bubbly Jock. I have zero patience for those with nothing better than to post stupid things on discussions they don't like. It is so funny.....

"I don't like this guys post. How wrong of him to promote his business. That's is a big no-no..... I'll set him right... LOL" - Deep thoughts from a frustrated Houzzer hahahah
1 Like   January 28, 2014 at 11:34AM
cruizin
Why are people saying this is off topic? for anyone wanting to know how to network online, the advice on here was useful to me.
1 Like   Thanked by John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.    January 28, 2014 at 11:37AM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Found another great photo or graphic....

I'm telling you people - get out while the getting is good.

Do this as an experiment... Goggle your keywords for your business....

See if any Facebook Articles or Photo's come up.

Then look for any Houzz.com articles or photos.

Then the next time you see a 20-40 year old ask them how they search the internet. Like me most of the younger generation search via "Image Search" then jump to the page.

Big difference in results. JW

January 28, 2014 at 11:40AM
Rachel H
It's apparent that Houzz needs to establish guidelines for what belongs in Design Dilemmas and what does not. The FAQ points to an example that to me, and I'm sure most other Houzz users, highlights that this forum is to ask for advice on how to redecorate a space, choose a paint color, etc. Being that this is a website for design relating to interiors and exteriors of residential spaces, it should be understood that it is not about what color shoes to wear and what gif you should use on your blog while discussing why Facebook is not a good forum for your business. While the rules are mostly undefined, they are implied and as such your 'dilemmas' have been off-topic. Maybe it didn't occur to Houzz that they should have to spell it out for some people or maybe they wanted the forums to develop organically, see where users take it, before they determined any guidelines, I don't know. I do think it safe to say that when Houzzers hang around Design Dilemmas, they expect to see Design Dilemmas as 'implied' by the FAQ. There are more appropriate places to discuss how to network.

You should read this, John Whipple: http://www.socialmediaexplorer.com/social-media-marketing/how-to-engage-in-online-forums-for-your-brand/

I do hope that after this discussion that Houzz will consider establishing more defined guidelines for what types of posts belong on these forums (and I really hope Houzz would spell it out better for users that adding more photos to dilemmas helps *everybody*). Until they do, I foresee more and more troll-like behavior abusing the open forums with stupid questions and off-topic posts. There is a lot of great advice, information, and ideas being shared in these forums - and a lot of wasted time.
   January 28, 2014 at 1:19PM
bluenan
Well said, Rachel. Particularly hypocritical is his behavior on this thread versus his "Understanding How to Engage on Forums" section in the link you posted. His original post had no mention of a design dilemma, just a multi-post rant about the evils of Facebook. His original post was edited and some of his subsequent posts removed by Houzz. People aren't seeing the entire story.
   January 28, 2014 at 1:35PM
armygirl1987
What I disagree is the fact that Houzz has become more than just design. Log into Other on a daily basis and tell me if it is just design. Houzz seemed to have moved the discussion from Design Dilemma to Using Houzz but they did not delete this discussion because they clearly see that it is valid.
   January 28, 2014 at 2:28PM
Rachel H
If this post was originally posted under Other, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
2 Likes   January 28, 2014 at 3:47PM
bubblyjock
John - I sent you a pm with a question about plumbing - just wanted to mention it in the hope that you're still keeping an eye on this discussion - I didn't know whether you'd opted to receive pm's or not! TVM.
   January 28, 2014 at 3:59PM
John Whipple - By Any Design ltd.
Someone moved it. That would have been better. No that I know people get so upset I'll use the "Other" feature.

Not sure why this was moved to using Houzz.... ???
   January 28, 2014 at 5:44PM
Rachel H
Probably as an example of what *not* to do. LOL.
   January 28, 2014 at 5:47PM
tiffanytyler
I want to attached a picture of my formal dining with a question/opinions if I can have a round dining table or need to stick with rectangle? Can I do that here? If so, how?! I have an acct. thx!
   January 28, 2014 at 6:18PM
bluenan
This would not be the place to post your dilemma, you will need to start your own. Click on "Discussions" and at the top you will see "What are you working on?" Right below that you will have the option of choosing the type of discussion you need. Yours would be a Design Dilemma. You can then title your dilemma, provide a detailed question and download pictures. Good luck.
   January 28, 2014 at 7:01PM
Bye Bye to Boring Ceiling Light
A fun diy job that required no wiring and has made...
Bye bye boring light fixture
A fun diy job that required no wiring and made a big...
Bye Bye pink tub and tile
I am SO happy with our project results! I forgot how...
1954 bath - bye bye avacado
This bath is shared by parents and a 4 yr old. Old...
White is Warm - We updated and brightened bye bye Oak !
If the old owners could see it now ...What would they...
1890 Colonial Color Update
Would love to update the exterior colors of our 1890...
Blueprint update
I'm thinking if replacing the utility sink for a spot...
Need help with living room
Looking for help with a new living room colour and...
chairs??????
How much are Cortez old world Dining chairs and how...
Advice for "Cubbies/Lockers" for family of five in a new build
Getting ready to plan built in "cubbies/lockers" for...