Bought a dining table without the chairs
virgohun
I bought a white shabby chic dining table with rattan detail on top,like a washed white colour.The table is rectangle with thick legs.I'm not sure what style chair to match it with.
anniau
There are a few things to consider. do you want to continue the same style as the table? Do you like coordinated styles or wanting to mix it up? Your budget - are you looking for new chairs or would you be happy with recycled? Are you willing and able to paint or do some basic seat recovering yourself?
A photo of your table and where your are putting it would be helpful.
January 28, 2014 at 3:42am   
virgohun
Yes I would like to continue the same style as the table so findind some chairs like recycled wood style white or just rattan chairs something like that I like the beachouse style in my home.
January 28, 2014 at 11:29am   
CHRISICOS INTERIORS
Hello. To provide valuable feedback a photo of the table is necessary. I am assuming that the table shown with your reply above is the one under discussion. The style is straightforward. You can pair chairs from various styles. Rustic Farm style, sleek contemporary leather chairs even antique white or black French country. Watch out on dimensions would like to see the top of the back of the chairs above the table
January 28, 2014 at 11:47am      Thanked by virgohun
felixgrantham
I think a parsons style chair would go well with your table. Are you going to get a glass top for it?
January 28, 2014 at 11:52am   
Warner Decor
I love white tables, simply because you can do so many different things with it! Here are some suggestions:

These chairs still have a beachy feel because of their color:
http://www.deciture.com/shop/furniture/7/sheffield-side-chair/ http://www.deciture.com/shop/furniture/7/sheffield-kitchen-side-chair-set-2/
January 28, 2014 at 12:10pm   
virgohun
Thanks I really love those chairs
January 28, 2014 at 3:58pm   
anniau
There will be plenty of chairs about that you could refinish to match your table. If you are able to hunt around yard sales, second hand shops or even Freecycle you may be able to pick up chairs with a great shape. Recovering drop in seats in fabric you love is an easy job.
M icing chair styles can look fun to. Or get a set of four plus two different for the end chairs.
Does the table have a glass top over all of the top or just over the rattan?
January 29, 2014 at 2:49am   
Fireplace Frustration
Hi! Looking for suggestions on what to do with this...
Dimensional island color. Paint this week!
What color would you suggest for the island of this...
A Rococo to go ~ Hold the Drama...
Bellesum suggested I start a new thread as a result...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
Newest piece of furniture in your house?
Furnishing a house is often a lifetime project, with...