February 3, 2012 in Photo Questions
What material is are the shoji screens made of and where can I have them made? Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Gardner Mohr Architects LLC
The wall above the sliding doors is made of a translucent wall panel system called Kalwall. ( See also this Houzz Ideabook:
February 4, 2012 at 4:55AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help - Exposed Brick Gone Wrong
Hello All - Today I finally had the courage to get...
This is a pic of my kitchen floor plan. I want to put...
Need help determining tile direction
We have a long, narrow room (8x20) that we are turning...
Guess the size of the area?
Can anyone help me guess the size of the vanity area?...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™