WHat is the material used for border of the recesses and shower/wall j
January 31, 2014 in Photo Questions
I am having my master bath redone now like this and they used some border material that I don't really like. I though the edges of recesses and shower-to-wall would be tiles??
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Design Excellence
We have used crème marfil thresholds here at the foot of the shower and the niche surround. You can purchase them at Home Depot.
March 4, 2014 at 2:53pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Describe British style in one word!
I've got a challenge for you! In just one word (or...
cabinet makers/brands
Hi all, thanks to those who offered up advice for my...
Buyers Remorse
Oh Houzz gurus. We bought a house. It was a bidding...
Solar Heaters
Anyone have first hand experience with solar heating?...
We recently purchased this home that has wood vertical...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™