shelton143
February 4, 2012 in Photo Questions
Dear Reaume Construction,
There seems to be a lot of debae over if this cabinets are paint of finish. I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know what type of finish or paint is on the cabinets. It's a great colour and probably my favourite laundry rooms. Thank you in advance.
Reaume Construction & Design
This was a project I did for the Pasadena Showcase 2009. The cabinets are prefinished and I believe are from Decor doors. Most closet companies should have this color. This was one of the more risky decisions I have made in my career. I had total buyers remorse when they were installed and changed the counter material and backsplash because of it. I thought it looked like a room from Mars and I feared I was going to be the laughing stock of the show. Quit the opposite! Everyone went Gaga over it. I was very relieved. It is a metallic shrink wrap type door. I do have the name in my paper work if you'd like to follow up with me.
February 15, 2012 at 12:37am     
shelton143
Thank you so much for your follow up. I woud very much appreciate the name of the metalic colour if you are able to share. I live in Toronto Canada and I have always come back to this space. Yes, it is quite unique of a colour and room but who said the laundry room shouldn't be a little different. I love it and it looks amazing. The image here shows it a grey/silver metalkic, is that what it looks like in person? Again, I would greatly appreciate your follow up to the name of the colour.
Thank you in advance
February 15, 2012 at 12:36pm     
Reaume Construction & Design
I found the information on the color and manufacturer. The color is Silver Frost 514. Phillips Plywood Co, Inc. 800-649-6410.
Hope that helps.
February 15, 2012 at 4:10pm     
shelton143
Thank you so very much. I appreciate you taking time out to follow up with the details.
February 15, 2012 at 5:59pm   
Door and window entry
I am taking windows out of a room and changing it into...
Bedroom makeover help needed
This bedroom needs a complete overhaul. (for sale pics)...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Round Foyer--Please Help! :)
The foyer in our home-to-be is round. The flooring,...
Chair
Hello I have these chairs that my husband purchased...