I love the way the "Fern like" plant drapes down filling the gaps.
February 2, 2014 in Photo Questions
What kind of plant is it and where can it be planted? Where can this be found?

Thank You in advanced!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Richard Kramer
It is a Woodwardia fimbriata fern. Most nurseries carry them.
   February 4, 2014 at 6:41PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Living room design
We want to get rid of the entertainment center in our...
color help with monterey taupe hardie siding
hi, i have a modern looking house (see pic in white)...
Awkward Entryway, Unused Room
Help! We moved into a small, 1950's home a few weeks...
Family Room Clean Slate
I am working with a clean slate in this family room....
Craftsman Living Room/Dining Room Help
This post replaces my request for suggestions in hiring...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™