What color is this siding and who makes the siding? Thanks!
andreesamson
February 3, 2014 in Photo Questions
HELMAN SECHRIST Architecture
There are 3 different types of siding on this project. There is a white, vinyl vertical beadboard - Wolverine "Restoration Triple 2". There is a 4" exposure fiber cement lap siding. It's either Certainteed, James Hardie, or Nichiha. I unfortunately don't have a record of that. I would suggest using either of the first two. There is also a fiber cement shake siding with 7" exposure. Same companies. The color of those two products are both "Sable Night" #8546N by O'Leary Paint Co.
February 7, 2014 at 5:24am     
ouracre
Where can I find the floor plan?
June 26, 2014 at 12:17am   
HELMAN SECHRIST Architecture
ouracre, thank you for your interest in our design. I'm sorry, we cannot share the floor plans that we create specifically for each individual client as part of the our extensive custom design process.
June 26, 2014 at 4:41am     
ouracre
Understand. So I'm in Arizona. Do you work out here?
June 26, 2014 at 11:06am   
HELMAN SECHRIST Architecture
We aren't "licensed" in Arizona, but that doesn't mean we couldn't execute the design work for you. We could certainly work long distance and rely upon conference calls and electronic communication. We don't know the local restrictions on building methods, permitting requirements, etc, but we could supply you with substantial design drawings that you could either hand off to a builder to construct or deliver to a local licensed architect to create any additional detailed drawings. Do you have a survey of the property in question?
June 26, 2014 at 12:54pm   
ouracre
sounds like it could possibly work. It is very hard to find builders here that do craftsman homes. Do you have a spot that I could browse your work?
June 26, 2014 at 1:49pm   
ouracre
We're looking for a single level, craftsman, possible detached garage with casita attached. Large front and back porch. we have an acre, no homeowner association. I've attached a photo
June 26, 2014 at 1:53pm   
HELMAN SECHRIST Architecture
This link will take you directly to our residential portfolio.
http://helmansechrist.wordpress.com/helman-sechrist-architecture-574-294-6674/residential/

Just click on the images of the homes to see more pictures for each home. After you've taken a look, feel free to send us some contact information and we can begin a dialogue to see if we might be a fit for your needs.
June 26, 2014 at 1:56pm   
Floor plan Critique, L-shape house
Greetings, We are about to pull the trigger on a new...
Help with neighbors fence!
How do I cover my neighbors fence?i don't like the...
An odd place for an ugly door, how can I camouflage it?
This door in my master leads onto the hot tub deck,...
What do you think about mismatched dining chairs?
The key to an eclectic look, surely? And also brilliant...
Entry table or not?
Would it be better to add a narrow console in this...