Dawn Pfister
February 5, 2012 in Photo Questions
I have never seen these cabinet knobs. Who makes them?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
They look like Hardware Restoration knobs. I bought some very similar to these in Oil Rubbed Bronze
0 Likes   September 29, 2012 at 10:15PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Do you mind mirrors in the dining room?
[houzz=http://www.houzz.com/photos/1124199/Vintage-Nouveau-Home-eclectic-dining-room-los-angeles] This...
Looking for that unique chair and table for dining room
I saw the chairs (what I'm REALLY after) around the...
Need help designing back patio
Hello, I'd love your help designing a large patio that...
New house build - last one we will ever have
Trying to build on 5 virgin acres in south Texas in...
Need help updating living room
We are working on decorating our living room. Looking...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™