Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvivane

Need help with renovation/designing living room with kitchen

luvivane
10 years ago
Any advise would be considerable!
Let's start with "kitchen" , I cannot replace appliances or kitchen cabinets, so I was thinking about painting kitchen cabinets in grey, and changing the handles. The small cabinet next to refrigerator will most likely end up in garbage, so is the colorful floor lamp ( so there will be more space to put a chest drawer or something like that) , couch also stays for now, but will be replaced in the future. Small coffee table is just temporary, I was actually thinking about buying closed up cabinet, or more like a bookshelf ( I really need more space to store all my books, etc.) The black chest drawer could be replaced as well. I also want to change the area rug ( this red is really annoying) and paint the walls ( most likely olive like green or coffe with milk brown. Please help me decorate this apartment, I'm tired of this look already. This is the first apartment I share with my boyfriend so there is a collection of some of his and mine furtniture, which alltogether don't match at all. I also have no idea what color of the furniture I should consider to buy? I was thinking black, or maybe white, since we want to paint the cabinets in grey?

I should also mention that the floor will be covered with laminate ( probably some light wood like color, or maybe even white)

Thanks in advance!!

Comment (1)