February 5, 2012 in Photo Questions
What brand is the faucet?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Montgomery Roth Architecture & Interior Design
The faucets are Dornbracht.
May 3, 2013 at 12:04PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
TV location?
Am in the process of purchasing this home. It is small,...
Help add balance to the front of our house
We plan to remove the door and put three large evenly...
Awkward, ugly, old cabinets
Please help! I am 21, and I'm renting a house that...
Need advice on chandelier for dining room
We just moved into our home in April and I'm hoping...
Need help decorating this table
I need help deciding what should go on my entryway...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™