Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tonysachs

Kitchen

tonysachs
10 years ago
This is the most beautiful kitchen I have ever seen.
GREEN with Envy: LEED Certified Whole House Renovation · More Info

Comments (7)

• crp1234
    10 years ago
    I completely agree! I've been lusting over this kitchen for months. My kitchen designer wants me to make sure the island stays inside the "real kitchen," but your island protrudes beyond (past countertop on main sink side).
  • Julie Locati
    9 years ago
    Definitely my favorite kitchen out of thousands I've looked at. We just moved to a home on the water and I will be trying my hardest to recreate the feel of this room. I had already had the chandelier and have always been in love with these colors. What a fun project that must have been. Enormous kitchen. Spectacular designing. I've ordered a sample of the backsplash..it's kind of daring for me. It's so shiny but I love it. I'm a little afraid it could be a little too much in abundance. Also the tiles have a curve to them. I'm not sure how to grout it. But..it's so beautiful and it looks like sparkling water. Yeah, I think I will take the plunge. (No pun intended lol)
  • kimilyjohnson
    9 years ago
    Where did you get the chandelier?
  • PRO
    Harry Braswell Inc.
    9 years ago
    West Elm
  • ideabooks1
    3 years ago

I know this is an old post but I’ve hung on to the pics as they are still my favs. Any idea where the rug runner came from?

• rmjamuse
    3 years ago

Anyone know what the counter is?

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES