Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1052996

User
12 years ago
Where did the sheep decals come from? What about the stars?
Cochrane Riversong - Innovations by Jayman · More Info

Comments (4)

• terifili
    12 years ago
    The sheep decal is from upppercaseliving. I can't tell about the stars, they may be decals, but they appear to have a bit of a shadow (not sure if that is from the light or not).

Also, you'll notice the sheep decal sold on the website is only the center one, they must have ordered the side 2 without the words.

Hope that helps! :)
  • PRO
    Jeanmarie Danieu
    10 years ago
    Good-night - sleep-tight. Uppercase Living Vinyl Decal can be purchased on my website: http://jeand.uppercaseliving.net/DesignItems.m?CategoryId=346&DesignId=3531&ItemId=&Keyword=good+night&CurrentPage=1 *******FYI: In photo below 3 sets of decals, sm., med., & lg., are used. See catalog photo below. Expression total length is approx. 78" (6.5 feet). I've had customers use 2 medium and 1 small due to limited space, both look great! The colors used here are Bright White & Matte Black. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need assistance…..Jean Danieu-more info and ideas on my houzz site. The stars are fabric but UL also sells star decals ranging in size from 2" to about 18".
  • PRO
    Jeanmarie Danieu
    10 years ago
    Note: prices subject to change
  • ksschrock
    10 years ago
    Where did you get the curtains?