February 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can I purchase that art work? Or who is the artist?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
It's a painting by Wayne Thiebaut. You can see it if you scroll down at this link: http://saltlakemagazine.com/blog/this-just-in-new-sweets-from-la-bonne-vie/

I don't know where to get this print, though
   February 10, 2012 at 12:52AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thiebaud with a "d". Artist affiliated with UC Davis. Should be prints out there....or posters
   October 8, 2012 at 8:16PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Amazon.com has a few prints, so they are out there
   October 8, 2012 at 8:19PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Trying to find a shorter than average outdoor patio chaise lounge
I have a small balcony that is about 18 feet wide by...
How to renovate room with damp walls
Our room has damp walls......the paint keeps peeling...
Please help!! Installing tomorrow morning!!
We are finally installing our can lights and pendants...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
how do I change battery and activate remote control.
I recently purchased some led under cabinet lights...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™