Wayne Zeitler
February 10, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can I purchase the design posted and what is the cost? Who supplies the sink and the rough wood base?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Hi Wayne Zeitler,
The wood base is from www.liveedge.com, a reclaimed wood company out of Vancouver Island Canada.
the sink is from Stone Forest.
Thanks for question
Sticks and Stones
February 10, 2012 at 11:57AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Jennifer Graham
Live Edge makes beautiful things. They have the best tables.
February 17, 2012 at 7:13PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sticks and Stones Design Group inc.
We would love to work with you, please contact us at bcdesign@sticksandstones.ca and we can create a great design for you!
March 1, 2012 at 2:34PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Do you live in a microunit?
Do you or anyone you know live in a "microunit" - defined...
A strip of grass - is it worth it?
I really don't know about putting a strip of grass...
Most hideous gift you've received for your house?
Friends and family always have the best intentions,...
Exterior design question - cobblestones or not?
Cobblestone border or edging border? If cobblestone,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™