Living room ideas....
sherlynmendes
I'm not sure how to set up our living at the moment. We have pieces to work with but we're looking for some ideas. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Vancouver Gas Fireplaces
The wall the fireplace is on has the potential to be a great feature wall. I'd suggest lining it with bricks or any stone to suit your tastes. And use it to create a beautiful focal point to set your furniture around.
February 17, 2014 at 1:24pm     
DC Interiors & Renovations
I agree with Vancouver Gas Fireplaces that the fireplace wall has great potential. Use stone or tile, maybe put some artwork above it. You also have very nice furniture. I would put sofa in front of fireplace, two chairs on one side and two more on the other side (if you have enough room, it is hard to see from the pictures). Defiantly get an area rug to help anchor the seating arrangement. Have you thought about doing some build-ins or decorative shelves on each side of the fireplace? Good luck! Your room has lots of potential.
February 17, 2014 at 1:37pm   
Luxe Water Walls
If you are not planning on putting a TV above the fireplace I would recommend a wall fountain.
http://www.LuxeWaterWalls.com
February 17, 2014 at 1:47pm   
Are you putting a TV over the fireplace? I would put the sofa facing the fireplace. I would put the 2 chairs and the table in front of the window. A nice area rug in front of the sofa and a coffee table. I would need to see more of what you have to place it;)
February 17, 2014 at 1:47pm   
Manon Floreat
I see a peek of yellow in a couple of your accessories. I like the levity they impart. An area rug such as this and a little black leather may be a consideration for you.
February 17, 2014 at 2:05pm     
mitcfish
I like your fireplace, very clean and sleek. What is the make? Thanks
February 17, 2014 at 2:15pm   
carole
maybe bring out the yellow more,i like the copper table in this picture,a different material with the velvet...
February 17, 2014 at 2:50pm     
Manon Floreat
That's a great photo, Carole. I really like the exclamation point that the navy lampshade makes.
February 17, 2014 at 3:11pm     
sherlynmendes
Thanks for all the great suggestions! This is what I've got so far. I definitely plan to place a little lamp on the side table between the two chairs and as for the fireplace mantel, I'll keep you all posted.... I'm still working on it :)
May 19, 2014 at 9:40am   
Rug for this living room
Looking for rug ideas to bring these these pieces of...
hardwood floor finishing for the kitchen: oil or polyurethane?
Please give me advice what kind of hardwood floor finish...
Wanting to warm & cozy up this sad and undefined home's exterior.
This is a beach house in need of an identity. I'd like...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Modex. Model sink by Blanco
Has Any one used this sink by blanco ?