Wall texture
February 18, 2014 in Photo Questions
This may sound like a silly question, but how does the industry define this wall texture (or lack thereof)? Will be starting new construction soon and want this look. Thank you!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thompson Custom Homes
This is just a rolled texture.
February 19, 2014 at 12:08PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need advice for my space
This is a apartment so there are limitation when it...
Easily cleanable tiny narrow dark corridor
Hi any ideas on colours to lighten up this very narrow...
Bathroom sconces suggestion
The bathroom is new and needs curtains and lighting....
Carpet colour?
Hi we have just repainted and are about to replace...
Dark creepy entrance way to basement apartment
We are moving into a basement apartment with a very...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™