Where would you get a sink like this?
Sauder Furniture
February 20, 2014 in Photo Questions
What is your source or manufacturer for the sink
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Look in any Men's restroom... preferably a biker's bar.
March 29, 2014 at 1:59PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
It's called a trough sink. Kohler makes one.
March 30, 2014 at 2:36PM        Thanked by Sauder Furniture
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
what color of grout did you use?
April 3, 2014 at 5:12PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Should i put 6 in granite back splash and glass mosaic?
I am currently remodelling my kitchen and in dilemma...
IKEA kitchen remodel
I loved our charming country kitchen but the cabinet...
Need Help for How to Paint Nursery
Hello! My husband and I are expecting our first child...
Color choice for shutters
We are planning on putting shutters on the five front...
Need help with awkward wall space
Need help with what to put on akward wall next to corner...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™