February 11, 2012 in Photo Questions
my husband has als and i need a shower like this one for him how do i find a someone to help with the design and installation
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
ID by Gwen
There are many ways to find an interior designer. One way may be to contact a local chapter of ASID for names, or browse their website for tips, info, and referrals. Other ideas would be to check with retail outlets (such as bathroom fixtures showrooms) to see if they can recommend good local designers. Or one great way would be to search Houzz for local designers in your area and browse through their work to see which one you would like to work with. Where are you located?
February 11, 2012 at 9:06PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help updating
Newly engaged... Just moved in... Stressed beyond words!!...
Need help with landscaping around giant shed
We just moved into our new house and have been baffled...
Due to a Houzz issue and amount of comments on the...
Help needed to design the kitchen and bathroom
Firstly , the kitchen is not properly ventilated and...
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™