February 13, 2012
What is the name of this cabinet paint color?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kelly Scanlon Interior Design
Hi, thanks for your interest. This was a custom created finish including paint, glazing,and mild distressing to get this effect. Might want to look at Benjamin Moore's Thunder (Affinity Line) for a basic paint.
1 Like    Bookmark   February 13, 2012 at 10:35AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
There's so many brand of HPL (high pressure laminates)...
More Discussions
Expand or Renovate this Tiny Master Bath in 3000 sqft Home?
We are blessed with a nice house, yet a tiny master...
Mexican mirror in bathroom
Will the metal on the Mexican mirror get rusty from...
Need help with color scheme - blue marble flooring
redesign project, I would like suggestions on a wall...
Stephanie Harrison
Help me with this mirrored wall.
We are renovating a beach condo and there's a full...
Looking for door plaques
I'm having a hard time finding plaques for my doors...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™