February 13, 2012 in Photo Questions
Does anyone have any idea on where to get a hold of the fabric used to make the two textured cubes?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Beckwith Interiors
The fabric is a terry cloth loop fabric. And to be honest, we can't find record of where we found it! It definitely is unique.
1 Like   February 13, 2012 at 1:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Too bad! It is simply amazing!
0 Likes   February 14, 2012 at 6:24AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Claire Higgins
any leads on the cube ottomans yet?
0 Likes   May 21, 2012 at 8:49PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Testimonies From Users Of Elfa or FreedomRail Closet Systems?
Considering a purchase of closet system, and have been...
Kitchen Advice? Cosmetic updates to make dated kitchen more modern?
The house is 1931 Spanish Revival but we are looking...
help me with the curtains and the rug
this is my family room it has 5 windows i would like...
I need to update my kitchen.
I'd like to replace both the countertop, sink, and...
Bathroom model - am I trying to put too much in here
We are in the process of laying out our bathroom remodeling...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™