Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
britraebasham

Need Help Picking a Kitche/Dining Table Set

britraebasham
10 years ago
Hello again! Looking for recommendations on dining set for our eat in/open concept type area. I don't even know what it's called. It's a blank slate after a flood, so literally nothing is in the house. Pictures attached. We have chosen Columbia Flooring Stallion Hickory floors through out the house. Off White kitchen cabinets w/Oil Rubbed Bronze Pulls and stainless steel appliances. We have a big window in the area the kitchen/dining tables needs to be. We're a family of four with two small twins running around. Because we don't have a full wall separating the living/family room with the kitchen/dining area, I would think it should all tie in together. And we'll be getting a small area rug to try and minimize the scratches to the new floors. We used to have a big rectangle table that took up so much room you couldn't move around the sides of the table. Looking for something round this time. I've attached pictures of the flooring that will be down and the space we have to work with. I think you offer great advice so I'm ready. Two more things... I have no idea what color to paint this area since it flows together. And lastly, my friend is selling a dining room set and said I could have it, but what are your thoughts for our space? I'll attach another picture in a second post. Thanks for reading through my rambling dilemma.

Comments (3)