I need help finishing my dining room

Adrianne MooreMarch 3, 2014
I have finished decorating my city row home but need help with the dining room. House is small. Kitchen abuts dining room and there are three doorways that open onto this room. I like somewhat glamorous looks. Jan showers is an inspiration to me. read her glamorous rooms,! Welcome all assistance help!
Adrianne Moore
More photos to add to above
    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 8:28PM
Adrianne Moore
Omg added the same one twice, I am a newbee
    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 8:29PM
OasisDesign&Remodeling
Love you chairs!!! I'm wondering if your ceiling lt might be hung a titch too high...should be 30-36 over the table. I can see 2 fabulous sculptures on pedestals on either side of your draperies to add some drama,The mirrors should be more glam in gold. A sheepskin rug (or 2) under the table???
4 Likes    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 8:44PM
Adrianne Moore
I am laughing because I just got rid of a large sheepskin rug in the living room. It she'd as much as my large beast. I do miss it however. I do have a gold mirror and coffee table in the adjoining living room. I think painting them may work. I have one pedestol that is a dark traditional wood that I hate. do u think I should bring it in and paint it? If so what color should it be. when I originally started doing the house years ago I started off liking mission and have since got over that. (And the marriage that came with it). I will lower the lighting for sure
    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 8:58PM
Adrianne Moore
Pedestal I moved from another room
    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:07PM
OasisDesign&Remodeling
Antique gold or bronze on the legs...I like juxtapostion. P.S. You need a new rug...js.
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Adrianne Moore    March 3, 2014 at 9:12PM
Adrianne Moore
Definately need a new rug by the back door. Saw a small sheepskin I liked. House covered area rugs lately with all of our snow
1 Like    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:20PM
OasisDesign&Remodeling
I hear ya...we're in Rochester NY & we've been pounded.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:31PM
OasisDesign&Remodeling
Perhaps sconces on either side of the mirrors, or maybe one big mirror???
1 Like    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:34PM
Adrianne Moore
Philadelphia. We have had a winter for the record books here. I guess that is why we are so interested in decorating, spending all of of free time indoors. I think I will get the bf to paint the table.
}
    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:35PM
Adrianne Moore
Gold colored frames in corner
1 Like    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:37PM
OasisDesign&Remodeling
Perfect. You now need pewter silk draperies...or ARE they???
1 Like    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:45PM
Adrianne Moore
They are
    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:49PM
Adrianne Moore
The prints are photos of rust stains or as we like the refer to them, abstracts.
    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 9:50PM
studio10001
I like your mirrors, but wonder about the amount of chandelier light being re-directed at guests, so am throwing in a wall screen as a way to bring in some of Jan's gilt preferences. It also looks as though a rug will interfere with your registers; if so, I would concentrate on adding some beautiful vases on tall pedestals ( higher than the table) to the corners for now, and beefing up the chairs,( which I like but think need carpeting for balance, as Oasis has suggested) in a regency style for later on.
    Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 10:03PM
standinginline
Good bones to your room, and I like the style. I am slightly confused by the 2 mirrors, although I understand 1 large mirror could be more expensive/heavy/etc. I would see consolidating the 2 mirrors into 1 large mirror and adding a thin console table, vase with pink blossoms (cherry tree branches with blossoms). You could use a pop of warm color in here. If you have more room to push the table away from the wall, I would consider a buffet below the mirror. The shelving with pottery looks a bit too stiff, and could use some playfulness (like the playfulness your chairs are giving off). Maybe some colorful cookbooks on 1 or 2 shelves or some item food related would be nice...or even more colorful/playful tea cups/tea pots/etc.
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Adrianne Moore    March 3, 2014 at 10:18PM
safai
Love your chairs!
As for the sheepskin.... Maybe a cowhide? It's got shorter hair and more suitable for dining area
1 Like    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 12:31AM
Adrianne Moore
Loved all the comments. I agree with the discussion about the two mirrors . Saw one large quatrefoil one in gold I liked and now cannot find it! It was gold and very large. The shelving with pottery is very stiff, I have no idea what to do to do on there. I love the idea of a cowhide rug.. Would that be overkill as I have a black and white one upstairs. My only concern with that is my odd loved it too much! The screen is beautiful and in the adjoining living room I have used turquoise as an accent and would love to pring some of this color in the dining room. Turquoise rug? Turquoise on the shelving. Someone was correct in saying a rug may cover the registers. Back to the cowhide rug...maybe one in color!
    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 5:39AM
safai
Adrianne I don't think having a cowhide in two areas is an overkill. I have a black and white cowhide in the bedroom and brown one in the sitting room. Just to give you an idea? ;-)
1 Like    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 5:49AM
Adrianne Moore
I like the room! I wish I had that space! I do enjoy my hide rug in our dressing room. We have it next to a huge silver mirror. From restoration. I also like that the cow hides are irregularly shaped. So many squares in a row home. Also thinking of an overdye turquoise rug
1 Like    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 6:09AM
studio10001
If a rug will fit, an overdyed one would be beautiful.
Saw this on etsy, and think the shape (and colour !) suits the direction of your style nicely. If you are a DIYer, this is a style that you may be able to find on consignment locally.
    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 4:41PM
studio10001
.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 4:43PM
I don't think the pair of mirrors are adding the glam or unexpected you need. They need to be painted high gloss black and hung in a vertical stack, from the baseboard up. Use the outlet there, which will now be behind them, to ad some tiny twinkling lights for more sparkle and drama. They will show off your chandy better than with the gap in between them as they are now.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 5:02PM
Adrianne Moore
My redecorated shelves. The other arrangement was stiff and without personality. Thank you . What do you think of this ?
1 Like    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 5:53PM
Adrianne Moore
I had hung them vertically and a friend of mine talked me out of it. I am so upset with myself . I saw this huge gold quatrefoil mirror and was thinking of putting it in my living room.. Now with everyone's help . I think it would have been great in the dining room. I am over this pair and am constantly moving mirrors. We have over 17 in the house. Studio 10001, I rally like the photo of the piece you posted.!
    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 6:00PM
Adrianne Moore
If I did an overdye rug, what shape? Have been eying them for a while. Not sure where to go
    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 6:01PM
studio10001
I think a round or square would look best.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 6:23PM
annapearl
Add a silk fern on top of the black unit. The chairs are great fun and add a modern element to the room. I would continue the modern element with more modern artwork and modern frames. I would replace the mirrors with a modern piece of art and pick up a color fr the artwork for a silk runner on the table. Add some chunky candles on the table. I would introduce silver metal to go with the pewter drapes. I think you could improve the white pieces in the blank unit. Perhaps some shiny silver things and some colored pottery would work. Somehow, I see shades of purple with the grey. Good luck--elegant room
1 Like    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 6:47PM
Adrianne Moore
I am thinking turquoise as I have turquoise accents in the living room that is adjacent
    Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 6:54PM
Adrianne Moore
Can anyone post some ideas of rugs?
    Bookmark   March 5, 2014 at 7:04PM
Christine
Ok. I love the Ghost Chairs but I would ditch the seat cushions and instead find a zebra striped rug to go under the table. This room has the feel of over the top sexy so be sure that you start to layer it on. If you stop and leave things as is, it will appear unfinished. So... Think Martyn Lawrence Bullard who does his rooms OVER THE TOP but you so want to lounge in them.
Why the two mirrors? I think you would benefit from one mirror with a big pow to it.
I would probably lose the corner etarge. The lineup of coffee pots screams old lady and not sophisticated lady. Maybe add a mirrored buffet table to give the room a little sheen and drop the height of the light fixture. Then begin to add in colors that pop. Red, orange, purple, tealy-sea blue a Ju-Ju feather headdress would work nicely in the space. You also need to figure out a way to add some additional seating, maybe in the form of a short bench in a luxe but understated fabric. It would also help to see the other entry points in to the room and what this room feeds on to. More pictures coming.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 5, 2014 at 7:23PM
Christine
Here are some more...
    Bookmark   March 5, 2014 at 7:24PM
Christine
And tell the dog they can eat in the kitchen from now on... Good luck and enjoy. It will be stunning when done.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 5, 2014 at 7:24PM
pdn36
Great bones! If you choose not to have a rug I would consider painting the table white to create contrast. Although, it looks like a good quality piece.

Perhaps a more unique light fixture would create a statement. I like the idea of mirrors in a small space such as yours to reflect light and make the room appear larger. Have fun!
1 Like    Bookmark   March 5, 2014 at 7:37PM
pdn36
Oops! Forgot to attach this photo.
Sky High in Los Angeles · More Info
cindyguent
How about this rug? Zebra but silvery. I like the way the border adds an extra accent.

Celine Zebra Rug · More Info
2 Likes    Bookmark   March 5, 2014 at 8:36PM
safai
Adriane you said you have black and white cowhide rug elsewhere. Why don't you try to remove cushions from the ghost chairs and try that rug in your dining room as cindy suggested? The first 2 pictures are from houzz which I took as an inspiration when furnishing my own room. If you don't want cowhide there are some great B&W rugs around.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 5, 2014 at 11:25PM
Adrianne Moore
I love all the comments and am afraid of going with black and white because i think it will clash with the adjoining rooms. I will take and post photos of these. I agree with everything everyone has said , especially Christine. If I lose the corner piece, what else should I put there? The room is a challenge as it is so darn tiny and narrow. Philly row home. I said it was a challenge! The cowhide rug pictured below is upstairs in our dressing room. The artwork with the oversized frames on the wall opposite the shelving unit. The kitchen shown is alongside the dining area. The living room opens onto the dining room. I think the photos will give everyone an idea of my space , or lack thereof. Also I have been eyeing those African headdresses for years! I like the mirrored console. Where would I fit one??? Help!
    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 12:59PM
Adrianne Moore
See pics
    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 1:12PM
Adrianne Moore
See pics
    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 1:15PM
bgottl01
Why don't you bring your mirror and cowhide from dressing room and see how it feels in the dining room:)!
    Bookmark   Thanked by Adrianne Moore    March 6, 2014 at 1:27PM
Adrianne Moore
I had the mirror in there for a long time and really thought it was big but too narrow. Thought I may have needed something wider and probably gold. The rug? The bf loves that rug and mirror in the room that the photo barely shows.. Thinking of a zebra patterned rug and removing the cushions? I need to get a new mirror, I am not sure ..the mirror you see in the dressing room is a giant one from restoration hardware
    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 1:40PM
studio10001
You mentioned that you already have done mirrors in the house 17 times, so why not take this opportunity to do something less expected? You have room for some beautiful wall art, a wall hung console,and a pair of lamps or candle sconces. In the corners, you have room for a wooden screen and small table for drinks, the aforementioned pedestals, and sculpture.

Skins under the dining room table make it difficult to maneuver chairs, and will collect debris from the table. Your overdyed idea is perfect; if one fits, I suggest pink, as the contrast will show off the table area better than blue. Save the turquoise for small amounts, elsewhere. I found one for you here:
http://westofhudson.com/
As to changing the table colour, if you liked that idea, I suggest a backpainted piece of glass in whatever shade you choose - NOT painting the wood. I like your table, as is.
I agree about removing the zebra cushions, so that your room can head 'uptown'.
Look for gold pieces and glass in accessories for the console, think overscaled where possible, and if budget allows, consider a wallpaper mural for the long wall.
If the room will not accept a carpet, look for new chairs with more visual mass and colour.
Painting out the baseboards will look more finished, as will adding molding to the ceiling.
2 Likes    Bookmark   Thanked by Adrianne Moore    March 6, 2014 at 4:23PM
Adrianne Moore
Loved all your suggestions..there is a thick crown around the room . The photo I took really did not show this well. I was thinking about staying away from a carpet but I think It may be necessary to instill some warmth or pattern into the room. I liked the one your have shown here but I also liked one I
Saw on gilt.com. It had a reference to a zebra print. I have not figured out how to upload it here as I am computer illiterate. I will remove my cushions and I love the wallpaper suggestion. Can you suggest some? I have abstract art in the living room and would consider an oversized piece on that big blank wall. The biggest thing in the entire house, other than the finished basement
art would be a refreshing change with all the mirrors. Thank you.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 8:14PM
Adrianne Moore
Photo of rug I want some opinions on
1 Like    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 8:56PM
Adrianne Moore
Rug is gray and so are my walls. Too much gray?....
    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 8:58PM
studio10001
The pattern will help it from feeling overwhelming, and if you break the grey wall w artwork or wallpaper print, you should be fine.
Here is a site to help with wallpaper:
http://www.wallpaperstogo.com/default.aspx
2 Likes    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 9:24PM
safai
As studio said, I also think grey rug will be fine if you go for bold colourful art and accessories. Otherwise zebra cowhide. I have 2 cowhides in my flat and find them extremely easy to care for. They have very short hair so no problem with collecting debris :-)
1 Like    Bookmark   March 6, 2014 at 11:30PM
Adrianne Moore
I removed the seat cushions, saw another rug is is a gray and silver shag. Also saw a huge canvas of a profile of a horse. The canvas was so big it did not fit in my car. Will post soon if I get them. Also changed shelving around a little. I need some opinions.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 7, 2014 at 1:51PM
anne dee
I know I'm late to the party but this DR is smashing
Might be inspiring.
You are still open to suggestions?
I hope ;-)
Marshfield, MA · More Info
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Adrianne Moore    March 7, 2014 at 2:00PM
Adrianne Moore
Zebra skin rug may be winning out as someone mentioned, is flat and the chairs will move easier
1 Like    Bookmark   March 7, 2014 at 2:04PM
Adrianne Moore
Love the room. Especially the built ins and chair molding. I will use that photo for inspiration ..wish I started with a photo like this. Only problem is that room is the size of my whole downstairs! Reading Kelly wearslers book domicilium decorates and metropolitans homes glamour making it modern. You would think I would get it by now??? Wallpaper on my mind........
    Bookmark   March 7, 2014 at 2:08PM
Adrianne Moore
Just scratching the surface
1 Like    Bookmark   March 7, 2014 at 2:10PM
Adrianne Moore
Now thinking about a gray curved leather banquette. I would put it against the wall where the mirrors are. Any ideas where I could find one. What do you think.
    Bookmark   March 8, 2014 at 8:56PM
Adrianne Moore
Second thought: I think I would place it with it's back to the patio doors
    Bookmark   March 8, 2014 at 8:57PM
studio10001
That is a bit harder to execute - even a free standing piece can give the effect of a pony wall. I found this for you to envision, however:
1 Like    Bookmark   March 8, 2014 at 10:32PM
safai
I don't think it fits there Adrienne. You want to have enough space around the chairs to move freely.
2 Likes    Bookmark   March 8, 2014 at 11:19PM
Adrianne Moore
I think this is the one I was looking at online! I think in my effort to make the room look clean and streamlined, I made it look sparse And unfinished .. I like the above piece and am always challenged by this last space in our house! I may put one of the leaves in the table to make it an oval, then try to see if I can work a straight bench. The room is longer than it is wide. Not sure safai may be right!?. I guess this is the reason it is not finished and I posted it as a challenge. I appreciate all the advice. It is helping me process this space.
    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 8:51AM
studio10001
I think chairs are a much better way to go.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 9:24AM
Adrianne Moore
Good point about the pony wall. When I moved into this house there was a pony wall separating the kitchen area from the dining room and it was dreadful. I wish I could post those photos
L
    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 9:36AM
Adrianne Moore
Did not hang this yet. He is 47 by 47. Thinking of wallpapering the wall behind him in something with a shine no sure a damask? What does everyone think about me turning our dining area into a stable.. Went out for a pair of foo dogs, came home with him. Just what we need another animal,
1 Like    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 7:01PM
studio10001
Is this because you had ' pony wall' stuck in your mind? :) This could be interesting - not too shiny behind him, but otherwise either choice might fare. I'm interested to see where you go next!
1 Like    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 7:27PM
peggyjackson3
I know my style is totally different than yours, but I painted a stenciled "area rug" under my dining room table and am so happy with it! It brought color and design into the room and is so easy to take care of. You can look at Royal Design Studio stencils and use any pattern or colors that would be suitable for your room.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 7:40PM
Adrianne Moore
I like it a lot! So creative. I would have thought it was a rug . A very unexpected touch, adds whimsy to the room. I also need what you said..color and design. My space is so blocky. I like the light and style of your room ..that piece on the side looks like it was made for the space. This dining room is my last spot ..easily decorated the other spots. Horse was not exactly an impulse ..have been looking at oversized horses in art sine I saw a beauty in one of Ralph Lauren's houses in a magazine . Not even my style but love the beasts! I am hoping this will work...I like the unexpected and your rug is!
1 Like    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 8:40PM
Adrianne Moore
This stencil site you pointed me to interests me. I think something in the section all over damask stencils may work. A lot easier than removing wallpaper with my fickle nature. Also liked it for my walk in closet..there was some deco pearl pattern.. I will have to spend some time on this site..lots to think about.....something patterned and dare I say girly behind the horse. Something the bf would hate!
1 Like    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 8:49PM
Adrianne Moore
This would be the only problem with the painted floor
1 Like    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 8:56PM
Adrianne Moore
Thinking about the painted rug for an outdoor area.......
    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 8:58PM
peggyjackson3
It wasn't hard to do at all, but it's because the highlight of the room and no one else has anything like it - a great way to add a unique and totally personalized touch!
1 Like    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 8:58PM
peggyjackson3
Honestly, I wasn't going to mention it, but that very reason is why I went for his option. My two dogs had peed on the area rug I had under the table and I couldn't see it on the rug, so didn't find out till I took up the rug to have the floors refinished. By then it was too late- Awful brown spots that couldn't be removed. I painted the stenciled carpet right over it, then put several coats of clear sealer over it. It wears really well.
2 Likes    Bookmark   March 9, 2014 at 9:05PM
Adrianne Moore
It looks good. I see your floor is light. Omg, you must have wanted to kill them!
    Bookmark   March 10, 2014 at 4:46AM
Adrianne Moore
I am reluctant to do anything to the floor
    Bookmark   March 10, 2014 at 4:47AM
Adrianne Moore
Thinking of looking at wallpaper next. My walls are bland..any suggestions?
    Bookmark   March 10, 2014 at 5:39AM
Adrianne Moore
Something with a little polish to offset the rustic print
    Bookmark   March 10, 2014 at 5:57AM
studio10001
Like so?
1 Like    Bookmark   March 10, 2014 at 10:10AM
Adrianne Moore
I like this very much. Texture and pattern. I like the color . I want to keep in that shade. Not married to the horse.. I am worried it looks too western. I am not western at all. east coast! However I am still thinking with the above wallpaper, may look interesting. Nice foil to the animal. My other room has abstract art ok with that..I would like to try this with the horse.. What is the origin of this lovely paper?
    Bookmark   March 10, 2014 at 7:13PM
studio10001
UK, so you'll want to check with local sources for an equivalent.
1 Like    Bookmark   March 10, 2014 at 7:45PM
Adrianne Moore
Yes. There is a place nearby. Now I know what my plans are tomorrow before the storm comes,
    Bookmark   March 11, 2014 at 1:13PM
Adrianne Moore
I have grass cloth in my bedroom ..what about metallic grass cloth in gray?????
1 Like    Bookmark   March 11, 2014 at 5:25PM
studio10001
To give some idea of the look:
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by Adrianne Moore    March 11, 2014 at 5:37PM
studio10001
Not much help if it doesn't enlarge! Trying again
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8psRrB9Tmx8AcemJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzaDNwdGlnBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM4NzEyNjU1ZDQxM2QxMTIxNTAzMDA0OTg4OTBiZTUwNARncG9zAzMxBGl0A2Jpbmc-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dhorse%2Bdining%2Broom%26fr%3Dcrmas%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D31&w=1200&h=800&imgurl=1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-CcXU6Nf-haM%2FTrC7uPuB16I%2FAAAAAAAAFg0%2F1GnbXEwDsWg%2Fs1600%2F43%2BDIning%2BRoom%2B1.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ramblingrenovators.ca%2F2011%2F11%2Fsarahs-house-4-family-room-dining-room.html&size=317.9KB&name=Sarah%27s+House+4%3A+Family+%3Cb%3ERoom+%3C%2Fb%3E%26+%3Cb%3EDining+Room%3C%2Fb%3E&p=horse+dining+room&oid=8712655d413d112150300498890be504&fr2=piv-web&fr=crmas&tt=Sarah%27s+House+4%3A+Family+%3Cb%3ERoom+%3C%2Fb%3E%26+%3Cb%3EDining+Room%3C%2Fb%3E&b=0&ni=288&no=31&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=12k0j6agn&sigb=1371a6e2i&sigi=12ttuf99r&.crumb=nXGNeYQfECl&fr=crmas
1 Like    Bookmark   March 11, 2014 at 5:40PM
Adrianne Moore
I love the room. I think I have this strange attachment to all of these horse photos. Do you think there is a way to use the horse and not scream traditional? Nothing in this tiny house is traditional. Some of my things are mid century modern. Only art is abstract. I guess I am struggling as I want to use this beast in a modern setting and am not sure how to execute this. I take that back what I said about traditional. The kitchen looks a little craftsman. I love the above room you sent but yet I say I like modern? Can we really have it all?
    Bookmark   March 11, 2014 at 6:50PM
studio10001
Yes. It is not the subject, but the treatment of it that determines its fitness for a modern setting. I think the juxtaposition of it against modern furnishing ( and your table and chairs count) will keep it looking current. If there is any doubt in your mind, look for a bigger horse, or one that faces the camera. There is nothing traditional about an oversized or direct stare.
2 Likes    Bookmark   Thanked by Adrianne Moore    March 11, 2014 at 7:10PM
Adrianne Moore
I love the room pictured and I thank you for holding my hand through this! I have one of those chairs in my dressing room. Love it! I do agree with you about the direct stare . I may keep looking at horses. I did not realize it until you mentioned it. Thanks. I will post my wallpapers when I get them
2 Likes    Bookmark   March 12, 2014 at 9:34AM
Adrianne Moore
Wild horses of sable island. Great photos of the horses. On exhibit in soho. A print of one of those is really what I want!
    Bookmark   March 12, 2014 at 10:33AM
Adrianne Moore
Evolving. No wallpaper yet. We are snow covered and I am headed to Miami. I hope I can get some inspiration there
3 Likes    Bookmark   March 17, 2014 at 6:34AM
Help me finish decorating my dining room!!
I have already purchased table and 2 chairs along with...
mmroberts4440
Need help finishing off my dining room
I'm not sure what to put on the empty walls, what type...
felta
Need help finishing my Living/Dining Room
I'm updating the 80's outdated home I just moved into...
bmevans2004
I need help making my dining room blend with my kitchen.
My dining room is open to my kitchen, and my kitchen...
ahill1
I need help with my built-in, in my dining room
I'd like to put a built-in, in my dining room with...
emora22
Looking for Pictures of Sky Gold Quartzite
Does anyone happen to have a picture of a kitchen and/or...
lindseyksmith
Help me fill in the blanks!
I need help filling in the blank canvas that is my...
sheri1061
Your home vs. your childhood home?
Is your current home similar to the home you grew up...
Building a garage
What is the minimum wall height to install an 8' tall...
kruse2117
Help my tiny dysfunctional kitchen!
as you can see this kitchen has a very strange lay...
mcbartz