Where do you hang your clocks?
Jeannie Nguyen
Snap a photo of where you hang your clock. If you have multiple clocks, share them all with us!

Luciana
My Eye clock still doesn't have a definite place after over a year since we've moved in this house. We kept it on the mantle in the first few weeks, trying to decide where to put it, then bought a painting for above the fireplace and moved the clock 'temporarily' in the hall - it's been there ever since...
1 Like   March 6, 2014 at 11:33AM
njmomma
In my foyer.
   March 6, 2014 at 11:36AM
Jessica
I like to have one clock that's visible in every room, although not necessarily something that stands out or catches your attention. Usually the wall-hangers are in the kitchen while the other rooms might get a mantle clock or an alarm clock in the bedrooms. The trick is keeping all those clocks set to the same time! Would love to find some of those atomic clocks that aren't cheesy or cheap looking.
4 Likes   March 6, 2014 at 11:39AM
edithsmom
Entry hall...so I can see it as I put on my coat (and boots and hat and scarf and gloves...please come soon spring weather)
1 Like   March 6, 2014 at 6:47PM
Jutta van Doornick
At the kitchen wall in my open living house. I can see the time from almost everywhere if I don't forget to wind up the antique clock once weekly ;)
5 Likes   March 11, 2014 at 11:54PM
Ashleigh Payne
On a narrow wall directly opposite the door from garage to house. That way when we get home we can see the time.
   March 12, 2014 at 4:15AM
Galileo Construction Inc.
Bonjour
In the kitchen close to the stove, because it has a removable cooking timer included. South Shore Residence kitchen
9 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 5:04AM
kayliwild
We have an oversize black clock in the dining room (kitchen cabinets are black). It does a good job of detracting the eye from the old air conditioning unit on the wall a few feet away.
1 Like   March 12, 2014 at 6:20AM
cddunn1
We needed to fill a huge space over our refrigerator!
5 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 6:26AM
Louise Tanguay
I do not have any in my Condo and Never had and Never Will for the simple reason That with the store the IPad and the cell I have enough source of info on what Time it is....:):)
4 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 6:41AM
vdmt1963
I love this little clock in our living room.
6 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 7:02AM
Susan Spittle
I centered this giant one on the large double casement window in my studio. It also looks pretty from the outside at night against the glow of the room's light. I've been amazed that Kato the cat has never attacked the long hands! It's nap-time here now.
16 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 7:37AM
fixeditup
We have a 1940's home. This room is an enclosed porch. We use it as our TV room now. My husband collects clocks. This is where we have them hung.
18 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 8:03AM
Susan Spittle
Love all of your clocks! I only have 5 in my studio and crave more more more
1 Like   March 12, 2014 at 8:29AM
meora
I have one in my kitchen and another in my office/guest room
   March 12, 2014 at 8:46AM
Jack Rice
Corner of my main living space.
2 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 9:37AM
jalarse
Love Grandfather clocks , since I had room in the kitchen I put it next to the fireplace. There is a bench across from the fireplace. Great place for a cup of coffee on cold mornings.
3 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 10:12AM
jck910
On the new closet wall in may kitchen
5 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 10:43AM
auburn gallery
I like to use clocks in place of art work . They are much less expensive than original art of the same size and are still as impactful in a room.
6 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 10:43AM
kroze
Where do I hang my clocks? Anywhere I can find room. My husband's collection of clocks challenges my talents. : /

I still have some waiting for a home on the wall somewhere..
3 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 11:04AM
kroze
In addition, I have two grandfather clocks.
2 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 11:07AM
kahc
We love ours in the bathroom - a tile clock! Keeps us on time in the morning ... well, anytime!
2 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 11:11AM
ncycorsa
I like a clock that is also a work of Art and can put it anywhere. Even with microwave and oven clock I still like a clock in the kitchen.
1 Like   March 12, 2014 at 11:54AM
geoteo
The most important clock in my house is the one in the bathroom, so I know how much time I have before leaving in the morning.
4 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 12:03PM
milarky28
I have an open concept house with cathedral ceiling. You can't see it well in the pic, but it's centered below the peak of the ceiling. You can see the clock from kitchen, dining and livingroom.
The other picture is my brother's clock on an accent wall in his dining/living room. A to-be-bought sideboard would be centered below it.
   March 12, 2014 at 2:16PM
tdav510
Do not hang any clocks. Home is where you should not be consumed with time. Home is a place to relax. Need a clock, look at your phone or microwave.
1 Like   March 12, 2014 at 2:49PM
fixeditup
I just noticed the times on the picture of our clocks. I took it while I had the five clocks unplugged to change the time on them. The one clock on the right is an "atomic" clock that runs on batteries. The second clock on the left also runs on batteries. The two on the bottom are 24 hour clocks.
   March 12, 2014 at 5:28PM
northern5
A veinina regulator with artist pictures from travels note candy dish often vase of flowers to the right but cold& snowy so it is on wall between living room & kitchen
   March 12, 2014 at 5:28PM
happyleg
2 in LR. My hubby views one from his chair.
   March 12, 2014 at 10:16PM
kathleen MK
We are waiting to get the grandmother my husband inherit back from the restorer. It will grace the dining room. Others are over the kitchen hutch, mantel and even an art glass one in the kids bathroom. Should be a stopwatch there too. The clock I HATE is the stupid internet clock radio iDock on our bed. Hubby thinks it is so cool but the light blinds us so we cover it at night defeating the only reason to have a lighted clock.
2 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 10:31PM
Unconscious On Canvas
Here's where I keep my clock- on a mosaic male body near the master bathtub!
1 Like   March 13, 2014 at 9:23AM
In the kitchen because they're attached to the stove and microwave, attached to a radio in the bedroom to wake me up, in the office because they're attached to the electronics, in my purse 'cause they're part of the cell phone. My only "real" clock was my great grandfather's. It is the only clock I'd consider to be worthy of treatment as a "decor" item. It winds with a key, chimes and ticks really loud. No grotesque big box store battery-op faux clocks for me!!!
   March 13, 2014 at 9:29AM
Mary Jane Rehm Color Consulting
I like a clock in the kitchen....even though there's one on the microwave.
   March 13, 2014 at 4:23PM
fixeditup
We also have two of the large round clocks in the kitchen, that run on batteries, even though there are clocks on the microwave and stove. There are many reasons people like clocks besides for telling the time.
1 Like   March 13, 2014 at 4:30PM
Cancork Floor Inc.
Microwave/stove are our only clocks. I HATE the sound of ticking...so we have a "time free zone" going on in my house. Great for me...hated by my German spouse who insists on being 15 minutes early for everything.
2 Likes   March 13, 2014 at 4:45PM
Sharon Whiteman
One in the kitchen (we live in a rural area and power cuts happen often enough that I've given up on the microwave and stove clocks) and one in the living room. I'm currently looking for a bathroom one. Love the post about needing a stopwatch in the kids room!!! Mine need one too...
4 Likes   March 13, 2014 at 6:14PM
npauy
I placed a perfect 36 inch square clock under my glass top to create an eclectic/rustic look and added texture to a more traditional coffee table that needed a "face" lift.
10 Likes   March 14, 2014 at 1:51AM
PattyO
I've always loved clocks--my dad was a clock and watch repairman, and shared his admiration with me. Not only do I have a clock in every room in my house, at one point I had matching grandfather clocks on either side of a doorway! The photo is a clock in my guest room that's adjacent to a vintage (1930) mirror. I love the way they talk to each other.
2 Likes   March 14, 2014 at 8:43AM
hiluhilu
In the breakfast nook, on an etagere. It's visible from both the kitchen -for cooking- and helps us keep track of time in the morning.
   March 16, 2014 at 11:06AM
Hagit Levy- Interior designer
above my elevator door in my leaving room.. white clock on white wall... and a colorful clock in my office
   March 19, 2014 at 10:50AM
Baxter Interiors
On a porch!!!!!!
2 Likes   March 19, 2014 at 11:21AM
eridonovan
Oversized clock in my kitchen
1 Like   March 19, 2014 at 12:07PM
gamemom
Old clock shop sign = recycled console table in the living room.
3 Likes   March 19, 2014 at 12:18PM
okdokegal
On the microwave, when the gas stove was hooked up it displayed the time, and on the convection toaster oven. Else the Roku puck will flick the time up there if the TV is on and the show ends and it times out to 'screen saver'. Our phones and computers show the time. That is all we've needed. :)

My late father was ex military and had been trained for bomb squad and he could NOT tolerate a ticking clock. In the 60's he bought mom a beautiful 'modern' wood and brass (spray, not quite sun) clock for 'the new house' and it had the battery in it for about 20 minutes and spent the next forty odd years as a dustable wall decoration without the battery. A few years ago I was back to visit and did the big eyes and drop the jaw. The Clock was RUNNING. He'd gone deaf enough to need hearing aids in both ears and could no longer hear it. I told her she should have listed it instead of put the battery in it, almost brand new MCM clock might have been worth a bit (it had turned walnut bits and was rather nice)
1 Like   March 19, 2014 at 6:04PM
the essentials inside
On have one on my deck.
   May 28, 2014 at 3:31PM
What do I need to do with this space?
Just got the Farm House table, bench, and hutch for...
need help for florring
Renovating my house. need advice for florring. i should...
Curtain panel selection-
Which is a better fit for this place? The beige or...
Should I paint both rooms the same color??
We are painting our family room and kitchen, and I'm...
bathroom on a budget help
Hi everyone, was just coming for a little advice. Being...