rgregurich
February 16, 2012 in Photo Questions
Hi Amy, i have another question for you. Do you see any tones of green in the paint color? We have applied 3 coats and i feel like im seeing a mint green tone, very subtle but i can see it. Your insight would be appreciated! Thank you!
Amy Lambert Lee
No, not at all. I was at the paint store today and was looking at the swatch and it was at the top of a green column, which was interesting, because I looked at it before I left and it has a more buttery tone than the BM White Dove that is on the woodwork. Did you prime it? We had a light blue on the walls and the painter didn't use the prime I purchased and I could still see the blue, so we had to buy more paint and do a third coat. P's bedroom has tons of natural light, so I really think I would be able to see the green tone but I don't. I'm sorry! What type of light fixtures do you have? How about natural light?
0 Likes   February 16, 2012 at 6:24PM
rgregurich
I noticed the same placement of the swatch too - that's why I wondered if it inherently had some green undertones. Same situation, we did not prime (big mistake) so we are now in the process of priming and repainting. We have a very similar layout of windows so lots of natural night. It's interesting because the green tone is was so very subtle. Thanks for the clarification! I really appreciate it!
0 Likes   February 17, 2012 at 6:57AM
Need help for our family room
Looking to,paint the ceiling a color other than white....
chick17027
Help with my basement
I recently purchased a custom couch. While I measured...
invitingspace
Painted walls; water streaks from people using towel
We have newly-painted walls in our powder room, but...
zwaller
Living room lamp help! Guy with no eyes
Just bought my first house and it's slowly coming together....
4castr
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Wendy