February 16, 2012 in Photo Questions
The dark, shiny part of the ceiling. What is it?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
A species of stained plywood paneling.
February 16, 2012 at 5:08PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with my living room!
I have a living room that I'm really trying to figure...
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
Need siding help for 60's split level exterior
We have a 1960's split level in desperate need of an...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™