rapunzelcutie
February 16, 2012 in Photo Questions
Hi there,
Can I know if the plates are the normal ceramic ones we use for serving or is this anything different..? Also, how can we fix this on the wall..?

Cheers
Rapunzel
DeCocco Design
While it's possible that these are just plates, creatively stuck on the wall, I know that there's a lot of plastic shapes out there in retail land these days. They come in all kinds of shapes and have a safe adhesive for installation. Help me, Houzz peeps, with where to find these things!
February 17, 2012 at 6:47am   
Barnhart Gallery
I am singlehandedly keeping 3M afloat through my use of their non-damaging removeable, adjustable velcro sets of Command strips. Even in the humid setting of our beach house, I've never had one fail. To use them on plates though, they'd need to have a fairly flat bottom.
February 17, 2012 at 9:10am   
Sheila Schmitz
Here's a little tutorial on how to do this with plate hangers, too:
February 17, 2012 at 9:20am   
Lisa Lucas Design
The 3M table works well just make sure to follow the directions to the letter.
February 17, 2012 at 12:53pm   
Gracious Style
Sheila is right, great tutorial! These are most likely indeed regular ceramic dinner plates. It's an interesting idea using plain white ones. Any dinnerware plates can be hung on the wall if done securely. You can find them at most retailers. We have many designs at our online store, http://www.graciousstyle.com or you can go to a home store near you.

You can also hang serving dishes or trays. There are also many styles of plates designed for hanging on the wall, look for "wall plates." Here are some examples, and you can see more at: http://www.graciousstyle.com/shop/wall-plates . Really the only limit is your imagination!
February 20, 2012 at 12:01pm   
Master bedroom lacks balance!
Hello! I have a long size bed and night tables that...
HELP!! Decorating for the first time!! (Living room)
Hi, i recently decided that i have to decorate my new...
Ugly tile. What to do?
I think I'm going to blow out this bathroom next year...
How often do you replace everyday flatware?
I noticed that my flatware is on it's last legs. How...
Looking for a few opinions on my choice of sofa fabric please....
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on the site...