February 16, 2012 in Photo Questions
Does anyone know who makes the microwave in the photo? Thanks
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Elaine M. Rushlow C.K.D.
Could be just a regular microwave. You can buy "Trim Kits" to make them look built in it is done quite regularly when installing one above a wall oven. The better "all appliance stores" should be able to help you out. Click on this link to give you an idea.
February 16, 2012 at 10:00pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Northlight Architects LLC
good advice Elaine
September 28, 2013 at 7:23am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Wood Floor Stain?
My house is grey, the cabinets are grey, the front...
Hoping I am making the right decisions in my upcoming reno.
Wondering about installing a dark charcoal gray porcelain...
Just bought a house, have no pics yet but the kitchen...
How to hire a contractor? Should I hire a contractor?
So there are several projects that I"m going to need...
what to do with these weird shaped cabinets
Hi, my family is being transferred for my job and...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™