edgoldenFebruary 17, 2012
I just moved and I have almost the same couches in medium size room with the walls the color of the Panels, Im looking to start the decorating process but have not a clue on what to do, I was hoping for some ideas on what other color of Panels would work great for my living room as well as other accent colors. My living room and Dining room are literly right next to eachother and My dining set is also the color of the couches so I feel Like I have so much Dark Leather Brown going on and need help on other colors that will seperate the two!! Help :)
Chalet Interiors · More Info
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC.
Start with a great rug. I love brown with rasberry and tangerine colors. I've attached a picture of a fun rug you may like, but try www.rugstudio.com for one you may like better. I like to start with a rug and then build from there. Brown is such a great neutral, almost anything looks good with it. Try adding a little berry-colored trim to curtains and of course, bring the palette together with art and fabrics on the sofas. Hope this helps you and good luck.
Charmean Neithart
http://www.houzz.com/pro/cninteriors/__public
2 Likes    Bookmark   February 17, 2012 at 10:25AM
helikart
Hi, where did you find this rug? I'm looking for a similar style, but in white. Thank you.
Tom
    Bookmark   October 29, 2012 at 2:10PM
Is true love supposed to last forever? Say how much...
IntoConcrete
Shades of Brown
I want to paint my dining room walls a chocolate or...
dtp1102
Need design advice for living room with build-in tv cabinet. Help!
Moving from modern apartment to this old style unit...
dominiqueu
Exterior paint color
My house was built in 1923 and has craftsman features....
tippie64
I Need help !
I'm looking for a backsplah that will go with my counter...
jacinto12
Help: Powder Bathroom Lighting Ideas?
Hi! I recently moved, but the new house (old house...
Sara Puentes