lizstick
February 17, 2012 in Photo Questions
was it hard to dig the hole for the tramp here in Arizona? is it just still dirt underneath..is that a sports deck too?
Fieldstone
It wasnt too difficult. We dug a round hole that was larger than the trampoline and then build a masonry block circular wall around the perimeter. We then added some decomposed granite to the center of the hole to give a clean look to the bottom. One thing to remember though is that if air is trapped under the tramp, it is harder to jump because of the pressure. If you see in the photos, there are two round vent pipes in the lawn area. Those are 12" vents that are piped throug hthe masonry wall. It allows for more air to escape quickly as the kids jump. The look is very finished and the safety of not having an elevated trampoline is great.
The surface to the left is a sports court. It was manufactured by Sport Court of Arizona. I would highly reccomend their services. Thanks for inquiring about our work. Jim
1 Like   February 22, 2012 at 8:22AM
Mindy Balsano_Beisner
Is there a drainage system under the trampoline?
0 Likes   May 2, 2012 at 5:21PM
ivy_10_rs
Do critters ever get under there? I've always wanted to do this but never did because I worried a rabbit or mouse would get under it and die because it couldn't get out.
0 Likes   July 10, 2012 at 12:33PM
jengeorgeson
How much did it cost to put in the sport court?
0 Likes   October 8, 2013 at 12:34PM
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Need help decorating my new bedroom
Just got my master bedroom set and I need some help...
My master bathroom Before and after Done by me, comments????
This is my third bathroom I just completed @ Home....
photos to canvas
For landscape photos to canvas, would it look best...
Do you mind mirrors in the dining room?
[houzz=http://www.houzz.com/photos/1124199/Vintage-Nouveau-Home-eclectic-dining-room-los-angeles] This...