Dana Teague
March 12, 2014 in Photo Questions
Where can I find the sink?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
March 13, 2014 at 8:45AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Waterhouse Bath and Kitchen Studio
The sink is a K2271 Kohler Crucible® Vessel above-counter bathroom sink. It is discontinued from Kohler but you may find online.
July 18, 2014 at 1:17PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
HELP, my living room still needs something
Hi everyrone; My husband and I repainted our living...
Building a 4 Season room
I'm planning an addition to my home. A 4 season room...
Design help for nursery
This room would be a "future" nursery. All furniture...
Bathroom sconces suggestion
The bathroom is new and needs curtains and lighting....
Suggestions for whites to go with GE white appliances?
I am going to paint my woodwork and kitchen cabinets...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™