Need help on Kitchen and Bathroom remodel HELP PLEASE
fwbw
Please help me with my kitchen and bathroom. In the kitchen, I have cherry cabinets that I am leaving and oil rubbed bronze hardware, black appliances and what I want to replace is the countertops, backsplash, sink, faucet, lighting over sink, and flooring. Just don't know about colors. What would you suggest.

Bathroom--I have built in white cabinet that the sink fits in. I have khaki walls. I want to replace the countertop, sink, faucet, mirror, lighting and commode.
HELP!!!!!! Not one creative bone in my body.
newman1958
Go all in and tear it all out. Otherwise you will always be wanting to change half of the room.
0 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 5:54PM
Atlas Marble and Granite
We sell countertops I can email you different photos of slabs that would like nice with cherry wood.
http://newjerseystone.com/
0 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 5:56PM
Trust the Vision Decor
Hello. Because your cabinets are dark, I would go with a light countertop and backsplash. Check out Delicatus Granite. Its beautiful and will look great with your cabinets. For the backsplash consider something timeless and neutral like travertine in a herringbone or running bond pattern. Best of luck!
0 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 6:08PM
rooster3735
We have similar cabinets and are going with Vangura laminate countertop in Wilsonart Golden Romano. It was suggested by Vangura designer. Going with undermount stainless sink. Golden Romano has granite look. https://www.google.com/search?q=golden+romano+laminate&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari
0 Likes   March 16, 2014 at 7:39AM
ajbe
We did a kitchen with cherry cabinets and oil-rubbed bronze fixtures about two years ago. We used giallo napolean granite tops. The granite has a nice blue-green-grey fleck that allows you to do a lot of options on paint and backsplash, but we went with a neutral taupe/sand. I reused my old off-white appliances but I think black would go okay.
0 Likes   March 16, 2014 at 7:56AM
ptmatthews
Since the components you are keeping in the kitchen are all dark, I would stick with lighter colors for the rest. Consider doing black and white in the bathroom. Check out photos in Houzz by "black white bathroom" and "kitchen cherry cabinets"
0 Likes   October 10, 2014 at 2:00PM
Need help for my kitchen remodel,please
The area I'm re-doing is my kitchen and dining area....
My 40 year old kitchen needs remodeling help please!
Remodeling kitchen from scratch with new cabinets,...
How to arrange wall art in nursery
Baby is already two months old...need to finish nursery....
Where to place light fixtures over this island (on a vaulted ceiling.)
I have to tell the electrician where to put the lights...
Boring Bedroom needs Quickie Update
I've grown tired of my minimalist bedroom and I am...
Please comment on my floorplan for my family
This is the floorplan for a family home (so far my...
Home Office/Den
I love reading the news letters every chance I get....