slvclltFebruary 19, 2012
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jonathan Graham
This appears to be a waterproof (outdoor) TV mounted on a tilting bracket.
Just Google "waterproof TV" and you will find plenty to choose from.

The cabling is likely run through a waterproof grommet behind the TV into another (dry) area for power, hdmi, etc.

Check local building codes for this type of install.
    Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 8:16AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
What is the wall paint color?
wall paint brand and color please?
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
I need suggestions for area rugs, size and placement....
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi
More Discussions
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Need help cheering up a dark kitchen
I got such good ideas on my tiny bathroom, now I present...
Which rug?
Which blue rug should I keep for the family room? I'm...
Idea please
Big space
kitchen cabinets
How do I give my kitchen cabinets height?
Kameela Jackson
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™