What type of hardwood flooring is this?

bksamuelMarch 15, 2014
I have been in several stores. I just can't find anything close to this flooring. I don't quite know what kind of flooring it is, but from the pic it looks like washed grey flooring. Any information where I get this appreciated. Thanks!
Cancork Floor Inc.
It's a vinyl or laminate finish. It is exceeding difficult to achieve this colour on a wood floor. It is possible...but very, very difficult...with massive expense. The colour would be known as "Ash gray" or something similar.

The most common way to achieve this look is with a vinyl plank floor or laminate. Porcelain tiles also come in this look.
    Bookmark   March 15, 2014 at 5:09PM
bksamuel
You know I was wondering if this was a laminate too. I have heard staining or ebonizing unfinished oak with an iron acetate and tea will give similar effect, but that seems like a lot of work and you would need a wood workshop. The last store I went has a grayish laminate, which I actually took a sample and may be close but I'm having difficulty visioning it in my place. Below is pic..what do you think?
    Bookmark   March 15, 2014 at 6:04PM
New tall linen-type-fabric oatmeal headboard - need something above!
OK, this is my 3rd try & I'm still "not feelin'...
lwhitfield
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Stefanie
Homemaker
I need help knowing what to do with the awkward design...
gailpulley
need help deciding how to redecorate our living room
we just recently started painting the walls gray beige...
traveler47
Will roller shades work for very wide windows?
The new house has lots of wonderful wide windows! ...
Melynda