Do you have a picture of this cabinet in Angora? Thanks!
Karin Smylie
March 22, 2014 in Photo Questions
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc.
No sorry we don't have an image of Decora's Leyden with Angora finish.
March 24, 2014 at 7:06am   
Karin Smylie
Thank you! Do you have any images of angora cabinets? I'm building a log home using Decora cabinets..would like painted/wood kitchen cabinets... any suggestions? Would like contrasting cabinets around range/cooktop with curved range hood and side cabinets. thanks for any help! Love the cobblestone, but not sure if it is "Warm" enough for a log home.
March 26, 2014 at 5:34am   
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc.
Congratulations on building a new home. Can't decide on finish? Try a mix of both. Here's a kitchen picture of Angora with Cobblestone on door style Lexington. Please remember computer monitors can distort colors so you'll want to contact your designer for more information. Thanks for choosing Decora. Let us know how we may help.
March 26, 2014 at 8:33am   
Karin Smylie
Thank You! I will look at the samples in person. I was thinking of using Turquoise with cabinets around the cooktop, range hood and Pheasant in a different cabinet style for the other cabinets to match the stain of the wood logs in the adjoining great room. What is the difference between Turquoise and Turquoise rust. I think I have seen Turquoise rust, but the rub off distressing is too severe for me. Can the Turquoise (not Turquoise Rust) be lightly distressed?
March 26, 2014 at 10:13am   
Karin Smylie
In the Decora book, Angora looks tan beige and in the above photo the Angora looks green gray...
March 26, 2014 at 10:14am   
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc.
Angora is more gray than tan. Like I said, you'll definitely want to look at samples from your designer. Photos are not always true to color. Angora and Turquoise are both translucent stains, which mean you can see the wood grain through the color. Turquoise Rust has an extra glaze applied over the stain. It's a very popular finish that was recently brought back by consumer demand. Decora also has an awesome custom color program that allows you to match your cabinets to just about anything. Here's a photo of Turquoise Rust shown over the cooktop. I think it would look wonderful in a log home. Good Luck with your decision.
March 27, 2014 at 6:33am      Thanked by Karin Smylie
Help with decorating
My living room still seems to be missing something....
Decor ideas living/dining space
I just moved in to my new apartment few weeks ago....
Decor idea for living/dining space
Architect or Designer for Rustic Style near PA
Does anyone know of an architect or designer that does...