What are the dimension of the swatch in this pattern?
barbell64
March 23, 2014 in Product Questions
Email address is bell2510@msn.com
Hello - thank you for reaching out. The swatch size on this Anaglypta paintable wallpaper item is 8" x 10"
March 25, 2014 at 5:48AM   
Judith Rosenak
I want to use this on my kitchen ceiling. How do you think it would hold up and will it be a difficult job?
April 13, 2014 at 5:03AM   
Hi Judith - we think this is a spectacular idea! Our paintable wallcoverings, especially the designs with a vintage ceiling tile inspiration, are popular for ceilings. As long as you prepare the surface well and follow the installation instructions it should hold up very well! We are very confident that you can do it, hanging this wallpaper is not overly difficult. The only thing that makes it harder than wallpapering your walls is the height of the ceiling because you will need a good ladder to do the project. Best of luck, please let us know how it turns out!
April 18, 2014 at 12:10PM   
Maggie Passel
Maybe this is crazy but would like to know if there is a way to add this wallpaper temporarily? Moving in a year and don't want to have to have the difficult task of removing wallpaper before I leave.
May 4, 2014 at 6:03AM   
Hi Maggie - it's not crazy - we love this design too! This wallpaper is unpasted vinyl so it is "peelable" Peelable wallpapers will peel off the wall, usually in solid sheets, leaving some of the backing behind. The backing can be often removed with soap and water, but sometimes a wallpaper removal solution may be necessary. Some of our wallpapers are made of a non-woven material that is easier to remove, you can try shopping our website by product type in the non-woven section. We wish you the best of luck decorating for a happy and beautiful home over the next year & in your new place! Let us know if we can answer any other questions for you.
May 5, 2014 at 1:13PM   
Help! What color should I paint my front door?
I am trying to add some appeal to my 1960s colonial....
Granite slab for large island
I picked this slab for my kitchen island and another...
Help !!! I need a kitchen color.
I have gone through 3 different colors in my kitchen...
Kitchen flooring?
Need help matching oak(gold) wood cabinets. What...
Need Advice on House Paint for Bunglow
Hi Everyone, I'm back. You gave me great advice last...