Carpet? Carpet? Carpet? Why bother putting rooms on hoize if you don'

Vaunne Leveque
10 years ago
.?
Modern Bedroom · More Info

Comments (3)

• raccc
    10 years ago
    I can appreciate you're interested in these items and I am not the designer of this room, but I thought it would be worth mentioning to consider that often designers put their work on here to gain additional work from potential clients who view their portfolios. Their previous projects and clients, as showcased in these photos, have paid to have this work done. When you demand answers on materials, you are asking the designers to work for you for free. They've already given you the inspiration, must they then give away all their sources as well? Moreover, I'm sure whoever designer this room has other things going on and can't possiby answer every question they receive on houzz.
  • thiscouldwork
    9 years ago
    I agree totally!! Paying for "professional " inspiration, ideas is not inexpensive. So be resourceful, and try to figure it out. Or as the above comment says, us this as inspiration to create your own look. You will ultimately feel really great that you did it on your own. Good luck.
  • maclaris
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    I completely professional has great experience and creative ideas. They can help you with the best suggestion as per your requirement. You will get the feasible solution for your requirement.
    http://salon.io/ariashore/chemdry-central-sydney
Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath