Best way to clean coated glass and porcelain tile
Brooke
I have just renovated the master bathroom. Now I need to know how to best keep it looking spotless. I have porcelain tile and diamond fusion glass (I think). Polished nickel fixtures. Please don't tell me to squeegee everything and/or wipe down every time I shower. I will go mad! Would a wipe down once a week be enough? I have sealed the grout as best I could.

The glass installer told me to use a mild soap to clean glass. What is a mild soap?
Patricia Colwell
I love micro fiber cloths for cleaning, they leave no film you just use hot water and make sure to not use fabric softener when you wash them As for the squeegee thing, I have a very attractive one hanging under the shower head and most of the time it gets used everytime we shower, it makes ahuge difference in how much work it can be to clean.
March 24, 2014 at 5:33PM      Thanked by Brooke
njschaefer78
I've heard of folks spraying Rain-X or similar product on clear class shower doors, but haven't tried it personally.
March 24, 2014 at 8:56PM        Thanked by Brooke
Brooke
Patricia and njs - thanks for your advice! I bought some microfiber cloths and they are not absorbent (they were cheap). Maybe I need to find microfiber that looks like terrycloth. I want something to suck up the water. Maybe I'll just use an old towel.
March 25, 2014 at 5:46PM   
Need Help Choosing Mirror and Sconces for Tired Bathroom
I am in the process of remodeling my small guest bathroom....
Bathroom Remodeling
I need ideas on remodeling an 8x10 bathroom with a...
How many walls should I paint?
I've started painting a guest room in a quilted fashion...
help with contemporary update to this traditional exterior
traditional exterior home renovation with contemporary...
Neutral wall color for vintage cottage
I have a vintage cottage and don't want to paint the...