Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
homebunch

Light Fixtures.

Home Bunch
10 years ago
I am a big fan of your projects and, as a designer I am inspired by them. I believe I haven't seen the chandelier and the island pendants before. Would you please share their source? I really appreciate it.
Edgcumbe Road, Casual Dining · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Home Bunch
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you for kindly answering to my question.
    I have made a post on my blog about this stunning project. I was eager to share this with my readers. :-)
    ( http://www.homebunch.com/timeless-home-renovated-white-kitchen/ )

Once again, thank you!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com
  • mkm2015
    9 years ago
    this kitchen is so beautiful! It seems like whenever I really like something on Houzz, it is a Martha O'Hara Interior! Please could you tell about these floors? May be just what I need in my next house!
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    9 years ago
    It looks like an Oak floor with a custom stain. :-)
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    9 years ago
    mkmilewski,

Thanks for the question, and the very kind words! They floors are oak, and yes, they do have a custom stain that was mixed on-site by the contractor.

Thanks!

—Martha O'Hara Interiors | oharainteriors.com
  • Alyson Engelbrecht
    8 years ago

I love this chandelier. Can you please tell me the dimensions and the finish?

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    8 years ago

Thanks for the great question Alyson! This Currey & Co. Chandelier is available through Martha O'Hara Interiors and was ordered in a Silver Leaf Finish with dimensions of about 18" height and 31" width. For more information and pricing, please contact us directly at design@oharainteriors.com.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

visit oharainteriors.com

• dd
    7 years ago

Quick question: Was the Rodeo paint weakened at all? Or full strength?

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    7 years ago

Thanks for asking dd! The Rodeo paint was done in full strength with a flat finish.

Hope this helps!

Martha O'Hara Interiors