February 21, 2012 in Photo Questions
What kind of wood is the mantel and where can I get one??? With the great hardware to go with it?? It's exactly what we are looking for!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Looks like a reclaimed beam. Google "hand forged metal straps" ...for starters.
0 Likes   February 22, 2012 at 8:16AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
John Kraemer & Sons
Motherbear is correct. The mantle is a reclaimed beam purchased at Manomin Resawn Timbers in Hugo, MN. Thanks, and good luck!
0 Likes   February 24, 2012 at 11:46AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
seka1 says: Now Please let me know what to do with...
New wall color needed
This guest bathroom was renovated 3 years ago and I...
Exterior Farmhouse in Low Country SC
We are interested in buying this home. It is located...
remodeling entire house small house. Bedrom cloths + shoe closet
The closet space is almost 8 ft long. I have a choice...
Help with reclaimed staircase
I am in the process of getting this staircase ready...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™