February 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
What are these pulls?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Those look like stainless steel appliance pulls. Search for that and you should be able to find some that you like.
0 Likes   February 23, 2012 at 6:50AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What can I do to the back of my house?
We bought the place for a awesome price. Corner lot,...
Windows for Midwest Mid-Century Modern House
I have a mid-century modern house in the mid-west where...
Help with dining room needed!
Hi everyone! I am decorating my dining area and would...
Modern/old kitchen
Hi My wife and I have just bought a 1920s cottage....
Tiny formal dining room
Hello Houzzers, This is my dining room with my table...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™