February 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
what type of wall paper or paint is that? and where can i find it?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
MPD London
the wallpaper is from Designers Guild, and the specific name is "Carlu"
February 22, 2012 at 2:48pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The wallpaper looks navy or is it " noir" from des. Guild?
April 1, 2012 at 11:09am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What colour to paint the outside of our new house
We have purchased the house pictured, the render needs...
mixing furniture in the bedroom
I need some advice on how to mix furniture. I do not...
Advice please on tile height for raked ceiling bathroom
We are creating a new bathroom and you will see from...
What should we do with this atrium?
We just bought a house built in 1984 that has this...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™