esilecFebruary 22, 2012
where can i buy this sink?
Jack & Jill Bath · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Urban Herriges & Sons, Inc.
That looks like a concrete sink, which are usually fabricated by a local countertop company that specializes in concrete countertops.
    Bookmark   February 23, 2012 at 6:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Burco Surface & Decor
Thats a double wave concrete sink. Can be purchased from a concrete countertop company. Try this link
    Bookmark   April 5, 2012 at 6:30PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
PureBody Vitamins - Butt And Breast Growth Pills Used By Celebrities
Pure Body Vitamins is the only All-In-One beauty product...
Need help for my bedroom
Since I live in a hot city where the weather is above...
Artika Pati
Need help with drapery options and final decorating touches
We recently built a farmhouse style home. The living/dining/kitchen...
Advice for study, seating and dressing mirror
I ve wall adjacent to my bed which is about 66 inches....
Paint the walls or keep them gray?
I am thinking of punching up the wall color in our...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™