What type of bathroom lighting?
3colokids
I got stuck in middle of redoing kids' bathroom. Tub and toilet are in separate room. The main room has an enormous vanity with two sinks. I think it is 84 inches. I took down the unframed mirror and replaced with two distressed carved mirrors. Currently there are two brass strip lights with Hollywood bulbs that have to go. Do I replace with matching light fixtures above mirror or try to do a double scounce in between or some mixture of both? There is a pretty big gap between mirrors. No overhead light. Wall color will be a deep mediterranean blue and counter top will be white solid surface with square Memoir sinks. .
cabingirl13
If you can afford an electrician or know someone capable of doing the work I would do 2 or 3 short pendant lights over the vanity. I agree those "Hollywood" lights have to go.
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by 3colokids    March 30, 2014 at 4:06PM
3colokids
I am kind of wondering if a two bulb fixture between mirror would be good and maybe cough up the money to put a ceiling fixture or pot lights in?
    Bookmark   March 30, 2014 at 6:16PM
sillycreative
what size are these mirrors?
    Bookmark   January 1, 2015 at 11:06AM
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...
stryker
Need help with my bathroom!!
I have a vintage blue tile bathroom in my new home....
Tahani Batista
yyy
yuu
test
Bertazzoni
I am selecting appliances for my kitchen remodel. ...
foodieontheloose
Help with dining room?
New construction this is a phot of our dining room,...
bailey510