Do you ship to canada
johndey
March 31, 2014 in Product Questions
Do you ship to canada
Hello and thank you for your question! Right now, Apt2B only ships within the Continental US but are always happy to work with customers on a case by case basis who may wish to arrange shipping from our warehouse facility in California to an inter-country destination. Let us know how we may best assist you. :)
0 Likes   March 31, 2014 at 9:18AM
Ann Ayres
Thanks for your reply! Where can we go to actually sit on this good-looking sofa?
0 Likes   April 10, 2014 at 10:35AM
Hi Ann! As you may know, Apt2B is actually an online only retailer without a physical storefront or location. It's a big part of who we are and what we're about! By operating locally to our suppliers and manufacturers and without an expensive retail space, we're able to offer the bottom line prices on our high quality products every day, passing along the savings to the customer. The beauty of the Avalon is the fact that the fabrics and foam used were extensively chosen to be almost universally comfortable and designed to last as long as possible insuring a return customer years down the line. If you're not looking for something super hard or soft, the Avalon is just right. :)
0 Likes   April 11, 2014 at 9:00AM
Window treatments
I would like to change or update the window treatments....
eflambert
What to do with off center fireplace, tv and furniture placement.
My 1954 ranchelo living room is 15 x 13 and I don't...
zeeveezee
Blue cabinets vs. Blue walls
I am trying to decide whether to paint my builder grade...
Jennifer Larson
need helps for my plain living room!
it is kind of plain. any suggestions?
James Heaps_Nelson
What style is this home?
Just purchased this home, needs updating .Possible...
Renee Robinson