granite color
cjameson63
I am looking for a granite that almost looks like marble. Mostly white with lines of tan, brown, and gray. Can someone give me names of colors/pics? Also need advice on what color backsplash and cabinets to put with it.
rinqreation
Silestone has a composite that looks like white marble.
Look for Lyra, Pulsar and Helix.
0 Likes   Thanked by cjameson63    March 31, 2014 at 12:49PM
rinqreation
And will your kitchen have an open plan, does it have windows, what appliances, copper sink or steel? The rest of your house? Flooring? Every bit of information you have post can get you closer to a good design.
1 Like   Thanked by cjameson63    March 31, 2014 at 12:52PM
cjameson63
Open floor plan, L shaped countertop with island, stainless steel sink and appliances, one window over sink. wood floors-not sure of color-not the light pine or the dark-medium colored oak. Same color dining table. Living room furniture is brown leather and fabric with a tiny bit of gold. Walnut Mantle with white marble around fireplace. Dark accent tables. White crown molding and chair rail (on one wall next to dining table) Will leave them white. I will be re-painting the walls and cabinets but haven't decided on colors yet. Looking for a "neutral" but still want pops of some color. Just not sure what color yet. Open to suggestions.
0 Likes   March 31, 2014 at 7:13PM
0 Likes   April 1, 2014 at 12:22AM
rinqreation
Offwhite and walnut (or a chocolate colored stain) sounds great for your kitchen. Play with color on the walls, painting a wall is easy and inexpesive compared to woodwork and/or curtains. Maybe a medium color on the island (with walnut top?) and darker cabinets against the walls? Some pictures would help. Personally, I think the kitchens below are adorable.

Tribeca Residence
An Artisan Kitchen at a Briarcliff Hilltop
Collins kitchen
Coastal Living - Allison Ramsey Architects Holiday House
0 Likes   April 1, 2014 at 12:36AM
Help with Family room furniture arrangement
Having difficulty as how to arrange furniture in this...
drymades
Back splash ideas for our kitchen.
Need help with picking a color and how far to take...
helenhodgson
Curbless Shower - Where to End Liner?
Does anyone have experience with curbless showers?...
mark617
I need help with this room in the front of my house just to the right
Currently it is a sitting room. (Not used often). And...
brendamarch
$10,000 budget #2
Will eventually change more paint upstairs, but it...
beeb13