Kitchen Cabinets: Oak to Black
jseviertn
April 2, 2014
Didn't like the color of the oak cabinets in my new place. Tried staining them American Chestnut but that wasn't working out well. Went with Rust-Oleum's kit and really like the results. I added beadboard to the peninsula, side of the wall cabinets, and on the sides of the sink area. Also added the brushed nickel hardware. Just working on the backsplash design now. Let me know what yall think!
Timeless Interiors
LOVE the change! Really a great transformation! Would love to see what you are thinking for the backsplash.
36 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 2:46PM
Denita
Wow! Brand new kitchen. It looks fantastic :)
13 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 2:48PM
Ford Metro Inc
very nice I love the black look gives a nice contrast with the light floor
6 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 2:50PM
jseviertn
Actually, the floor is about to change as well haha. It's going to be Mohawk's Quarry Forest color. Which is a bit bold, but after having it in my last place, it will certainly look great.
7 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 2:53PM
adivra
Great looking. Was the Rustoleum relatively easy to use. Any pointers?
3 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 3:59PM
jseviertn
Wasn't hard, just need time between coats. Better to paint more thin coats to avoid getting build ups in the corners.
7 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 4:03PM
Lia
Impressive!
3 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 5:27PM
sage0807
Gorgeous! I just had a local contractor come by today to look at my honey oak cabinets. I'm looking to have them painted white with the island painted black. He suggested a design feature similar to wainscoting on the sides of the lower cabinets and island as well as larger baseboard on the island to dress it up.
6 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 6:57PM
leyla
Go with extra long sleek modern subway tile. Like 3x11, really sharp.
8 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 7:05PM
Christine R
love it!
    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 7:07PM
andj32
Looks awesome.
    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 7:08PM
andj32
The footprint looks a lot like the kitchen at our beach condo.. Kinda funny!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 7:20PM
Sustainable Dwellings
Interesting change.
1 Like    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 7:23PM
jseviertn
I would have preferred to have them stained, but with the headache, time, complexity, and issue of working with laminate pieces - this seemed to be the easiest option. Total cost was around $110-120 (paint kit, bead board, corner trim, and quarter round.
9 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 8:21PM
jseviertn
and for those wondering about how the Quarry Forest Stone looks (because their stock photos are awful...)
6 Likes    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 8:24PM
Michael Lee, Inc
hey great job!
    Bookmark   April 2, 2014 at 9:38PM
Angela Anthony Worldsfinestchocolate
Really nice
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 12:13AM
Stone Harbor Hardware
Looks great!
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 7:46AM
Sharyn
great job. I used the rustoleum product twice now....great results every time.
2 Likes    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 8:35PM
nonniekae
@ jseviertn...could you post a link to the stone you used around your windows and corner?...LOVE THE LOOK but I couldn't find their web page. Thanks in advance! :)
1 Like    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 8:38PM
Pamela Adams
Love it! Backsplash needs some stainless tiles mixed into the design! That would pull it all together!
Susan
Very nice!
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 8:48PM
ndorcus
I now want to paint my cabinets black!
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 8:53PM
Jo_Ann Doctoroff
Love this...looks just rich and fabulous! Can't wait to see the backsplash!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 8:56PM
Yvonne Huynh
We have oak cabinets too and would love to do something like this. Did you have to take apart the cabinet to paint it or left it as is and painted over?
1 Like    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 8:58PM
1tbrewster
Fab!
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 9:03PM
Sue Potter
Love the Black, awesome job...and great price!!!....Home depot sells a back splash in stainless sheets with several designs that would look great with those cabinets i looked at them for my kitchen but decided to do my back splashes in granite to match counters he gave me del..was cheaper then tile LOL.... otherwise i would have.... My daughter redid her kitchen with the kits, awesome change she used the gray, and I am doing both bathroom cabinets with the kits. not sure of color but loving your black..then changing the tops to granite with square sinks, also having liquid soap dispensers in bathroom granite like i did in kitchen love it... total maybe about 350-400 each bathroom done....my granite man gave me a awesome deal on thick granite tops, two baths and large areas in both 5 & 6 feet and only 500 for both installed!!!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 9:05PM
avidbiometrics
Looks Awesome. I have a rental property with the same color scheme and this just inspired me to do the same. Enjoy your new kitchen!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 9:14PM
bagelmom
I had my kitchen cabinets painted a very dark brown and they're great but.....little scratches and a little wear, glad I have leftover paint. I love what you did! I wanted to do black but couldn't because my granite is black and brown (totally regretting that 13 years later!). I did 12x24 tiles on the floor and the below backsplash, glass and stone. Just waiting for my SS appliances, some day.
7 Likes    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 9:29PM
Ruth Felice
used cabinet tranformations in a quilter white wth the traditional glazing.going for the antiqued been there forever look.the floors are rosewood.Ilove the coziness of it and it fits the style of my house.it was so easy to use
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 9:37PM
Kelly-Bridgette Hagge-Huffman
that looks so good I want to do that to mine did you have any trouble did one kit do all of these?
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 9:46PM
Kelly-Bridgette Hagge-Huffman
did you have to put a sealer on them or does it come with some
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 9:47PM
Steve Riggs
nice, looks 20 years newer! black adds a elegant touch to rooms, if not done overboard, this is just right!
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 9:47PM
sheryl N
This looks amazing!
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 10:14PM
Laurel Ennis
Okay, but you need to do something with the backsplash to tie the black in with the countertop and you need to paint the walls something other than white.
3 Likes    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 10:16PM
Sarah-Jane Kirk
Fantastic makeover.....such a minor change and it updates the ENTIRE look!
    Bookmark   April 3, 2014 at 10:39PM
zdshannon
I am considering using the Rust Oleum kit for my kitchen cabinets. How long did this take?
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 1:36AM
Cheryl Lunetta
Just a few changes, a the kitchen is miraculously gorgeous.....hoping I can do the same to mine.
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 1:55AM
Julie Donaldson
Very nice! I am thinking of doing the same thing!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 2:31AM
Debra Streight
Looks great!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 2:50AM
mothanature
Beautiful!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 3:37AM
johannyj
Noooooo! The oak was so much better
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 3:43AM
Hallmark Kitchen Designs
Great transformation! Black wouldn't have been my first thought, but you've nailed it!
2 Likes    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 3:44AM
Karyn Jolink
Fantastic job
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 3:52AM
apples4391
wow, what a difference.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 4:07AM
christinkelly
What color do you suggest if the granite is black???? Have wood laminate floors and ss appliances. No backsplash.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 4:34AM
sondergaard1
cool, nice way to transition from black appliances to steel and a much more contemporary look
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 4:38AM
cuongthaihoa
This looks great, so brave. Wish i had the guts. To just do it. Bead board is a neat idea. Id like to redo my cabinets and change to granite counter tops as well but what about all the oak trimmings in the room? Repaint to cabinet colors? how do you remove grease from the cabinets near stove first? I've tried a few products but its not working.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 4:41AM
Jane Gardner King
After the change it seems the granite color was not matched.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 4:43AM
folkartist
Very nice! Here is another option. We did a two-toned in our kitchen.
11 Likes    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 5:23AM
bbkieffer
Your kitchen looks fantastic! Folkartist yours is great too! I am really digging the two tone look.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 5:28AM
iluv2decor8
Fantastic job! Kitchen looks beautiful!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 5:29AM
leelee
You have the perfect space for a backsplash. Remove the 4" piece of granite that matches your counter and end the BS at the corner where the cabinets end. A pale cream tile would look nice. Keep it simple and avoid murals or accent lines.
6 Likes    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 5:48AM
Maryz
Very nice, the move to black. Why did you choose to paint? We are doing the exact same thing but were planning to, not paint, but remove any varnish, sand, and then use black stain. Why paint and not stain?
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 5:52AM
jseviertn
I started staining one cabinet face with American Chestnut from Minwax. It was taking forever to get the color shift I wanted (like 3 coats wasn't even halfway there) and the wood wasn't accepting it evenly (I was even applying with a rag by hand). Then I realized that the moulding at the top and the peninsula was laminate and not accepting a stain, even with heavy sanding. I thought about painting a wood color, but I think a brown paint would make it look like plastic or cheap, since you often see that look on Walmart and similar-level furniture. So I went with black.
4 Likes    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 6:01AM
jseviertn
@bagelmom those are the same floor tiles I am looking at using in a bathroom. Love those
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 6:04AM
jseviertn
@nonniekae do you mean in the second set of pictures I posted? Those are actually the structural brick walls of the building where they chipped away the plaster coating for adding the door/windows. It looks great as the building was the original Piggly Wiggly warehouse (in Memphis) that was renovated. Really mixed the age and modern well.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 6:06AM
jseviertn
@Kelly-Bridgette Hagge-Huffman one box did everything and left enough over to do a wall cabinet I am adding in the eating area. Also, it comes with everything you need. A tip for the black: it comes with an "enhancer" that you apply after the paint but before the sealer. It is supposed to make the color darker and give some contrast. Well I messed up on a couple of the bottom ones and did the sealer without the enhancer... couldn't tell a difference - probably because it is black and not a lighter color. This would have save me a lot of time if I 86'd that step as that requires waiting 8 hours to try after application.
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 6:09AM
momof07
Love it! And now a tile back splash that uses the taupe/gold color in the granite with a few black accents would really be awesome!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 6:30AM
Mary Raad
Nicely done.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 6:45AM
ktgrandy
I'm not usually a fan of black cabinets but I have to say this contrast really updates the kitchen. Nice job and for not much $. Gotta love that!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:04AM
saltcitybabe
I agree with a white or cream backsplash....either glass tile or subway. I would like to see bolder drawer and door pulls.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:10AM
Interior Designs by Adrienne
Because your granite is rather busy, I would recommend going with a subway tile for the backsplash. A stacked pattern would give a more modern feel where as a brick pattern would be more classic. Subway tile has been around through the decades and never feels dated
13 Likes    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:15AM
What's Inside Design Ltd.
Thank you for the visual! So many people are afraid to paint out their wood! I will be sharing before and after as proof that it can and should be done! :)
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:17AM
M G
Hmm, I like the oak much better than black. Looks gloomy and cold comparing to oak warm earthy color.
2 Likes    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:18AM
Jolene
I love the black!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:27AM
jseviertn
I'm thinking about doing a Calico Red or something similar for the rest of the kitchen and the small wall space on top of the black. Because that would add so much color along with the black, a simple muted subway tile would look great and reduce the busy aspect of the space. Thanks for the ideas yall
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:28AM
CQC Home
I like the black, it's a really sharp look. I am sure that you thought of this, and probably due to time constraints I'm sure, but a black stain would have been a great option as well and would prevent future need for touchups due to dings etc. But over all great look for an even better cost!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:37AM
paells
Looks great!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:47AM
K&N Sales
The black cabinet finish looks beautiful! Good job!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:49AM
Nancy Hummel
Look really nice but would change counter
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:55AM
Nancy Hummel
Maybe some doors with glass?
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 7:57AM
Normandeau Window Coverings - Lacombe and Red Deer
Looking good!!! Inspired to do mine!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 8:00AM
Robin Seefahrt
Fresh, modern look.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 8:04AM
B and C Construction
Why Not ... This is called "Not doing the obvious" and it always works in good design... Good Job ...
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 8:09AM
jseviertn
What's nice to is the paint still shows a lot of the wood grain. A lot more than I thought.
And @Nancy Hummel , the cabinet I will be adding (out of picture, but inside same room) will be a glass front cabinet, and will match the cabinets. It will add storage for nicer glassware and tie the room together.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 8:12AM
elitexas
I did the same, but unfortunately, little scratches made me repainting
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 8:26AM
elitexas
and I added new storage for my tea collection
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 8:27AM
jheslin
I apologize if someone already asked this and it was answered but did you remove the cabinets from the wall to paint them? I have looked into the Rustoleum cabinet kit for ours as well but didn't know if removing them would be better. About how long did this project take you? Could it be done in a long weekend? My kitchen is smaller than this.
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 8:39AM
Stamps Design Services
You did an excellent job of painting them. I suggest you consider the backsplash carefully so it doesn't "clash" with your counters. You don't want them competing for attention! The last example, bottom right, shows how not removing the the 4" granite might look..... My suggestion would be the example at the top right, it has enough mixed elements to give it interest, without being overwhelming; but it is your space, you decide :-)
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 8:40AM
saltcitybabe
I have knotty maple in medium stain and glazed finish. I so want to go white, but want a professional job. How to find an excellent painter?
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 9:41AM
Lindsey Patterson
Where did you get the kit and the knobs? Could you give me a rough idea of how much this cost? It looks amazing! I have the same cabinets and was thinking I wanted them white, but the black looks so good! So glad you posted this!
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 11:38AM
justone
Your new black kitchen looks great. We did the same a couple years ago and have never regretted it.. Your counters are somewhat like our quartz and this is what we went to for the backsplash..
1 Like    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 12:30PM
Monet Jefferies
The transformation is absolutely GORGEOUS! The contrast of the dark cabinetry with the stainless steal is beautiful!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 12:40PM
Cabinet Genies, INC
Looks great!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 12:55PM
Linda Anthony
It's beautiful but too much black for me. Base black fine, but top left alone or a complementary shade of white with some black glazing?
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 9:00PM
Beverly Hullender
Absolutely LOVE this! I, too, don't like the oak cabinets but using the black really ritzed them up! As for the backsplash, you have several options that would work well here. You can use subway tiles, as someone else mentioned, or you can use some of the beautiful glass tiles available. A couple of other ideas would be some tumbled stone (kinda pricey but beautiful) would work well since you have some nice warm tones in your countertops. Mosaic tiles would be beautiful as well. If you wanted to pick up a color to add to your kitchen, this is where you could show off! If you go with mosaics, you could also pick out some solid black (same size) and replace random ones with the black (or any other accent color) for a "pop"! You might even use a few stainless tiles to intersperse as well. You have a gorgeous kitchen and I can't wait to see it finished!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 9:52PM
robdebtar
oh! that is lovely! Quite a dramatic change and....it works!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 10:03PM
Debi Murphy_Ernser
Dramatic, elegant, clean, superb!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 10:06PM
whattahouse
Rustoleum's kit? What kind of kit and where do you get it? Your cabs look fabulous!
    Bookmark   April 4, 2014 at 10:11PM
zanynurse
gorgeous
    Bookmark   April 5, 2014 at 3:41AM
jseviertn
@whattahouse Google Rust-oleum Kitchen Transformations
    Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 7:12AM
jseviertn
@Lindsey Patterson the Kitchen Transformations kit was around $75 from Lowes/HD, the knobs were from Home Deopt and bought in a "Contractor's pack" I bought two of those for $14 each and have about 6 or so left over. The handles match and were around $3 each. The beadboard was about $25 and I had enough left over.
3 Likes    Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 7:15AM
jseviertn
@jheslin I removed the doors but painted the cabinets still attached. It took me about 3 days, but I was also working on other projects at the same time. Without using the "enhancer," it would have been 2
1 Like    Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 7:29AM
jentconnelly
I'm doing something similar with slate blue on oak!! Looks great.
1 Like    Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 2:45PM
Ideal Design Elements LLC (iDe)
Great transformation! Nice job.
    Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 7:55PM
kmkane
I'm really loving black or near black cabinets - I'll be doing that in my new build. I'd probably add some glass doors when time and cash allow, but otherwise, FAB! Couple thoughts, are you removing a wood floor? Hope not!!! Also, re: backslash, you must remove the 4" piece - a backsplash on top of it looks like an afterthought otherwise, and do avoid those trendy mosaics. Black is a bit "hard", so a wood floor, and a creamy, open backsplash (subway is good with beadboard) would soften the look. Also, regarding the space above your sink. Consider adding a 4" deep shelf between the cabinets to break up what could be a plain expanse of backsplash tile. Good on ya!!
    Bookmark   April 8, 2014 at 12:05AM
dbmyers
Looks great!!!
    Bookmark   April 8, 2014 at 6:53PM
sally78
I think you made a terrific decorating decision and the outcome is spectacular!

Your decorating result is certainly very happy! Thanks for sharing the photos.
    Bookmark   April 8, 2014 at 9:12PM
jseviertn
New floors should be finished by the end of the weekend. Prepare yourselves haha
    Bookmark   April 15, 2014 at 11:49AM
Nicole Lee
wow, looks amazing!
    Bookmark   April 16, 2014 at 2:18PM
fredm51
I am a woodworker and love wood but it really looks better done in black.
    Bookmark   April 16, 2014 at 2:33PM
leaadams
Fabulous makeover. Can't wait to see the new backsplash and floors. I had the same cabinets, but opted to buy new ones from IKEA instead of painting. Wish I'd hired a painter instead of the contractor IKEA suggested.
    Bookmark   April 16, 2014 at 2:53PM
Curb Appeal Renovations
Looks awesome!
    Bookmark   April 16, 2014 at 4:02PM
DeVos Custom Woodworking
Nice change. When you do the backsplash, make the outlet covers out of the same material as the backsplash. That way, you will prevent wall acne, and your outlets will not be so noticeable.
1 Like    Bookmark   April 17, 2014 at 7:01AM
ballyhoogirl
I am only getting the "before" picture! Would love to see the black. Could you re-post?
6 Likes    Bookmark   April 17, 2014 at 7:48AM
Tess Wakefield
I cannot see the black?
1 Like    Bookmark   May 31, 2014 at 9:24PM
Harmoni Designs, LLC
Great update!
    Bookmark   June 2, 2014 at 8:39AM
Rebecca Mitchell Interiors & Boutique
Striking improvement!
    Bookmark   June 3, 2014 at 4:27AM
jseviertn
So the floors have been redone. With the kitchen walls painted red, having the backslash that same color makes the look way too busy for my taste. I think the more muted stone backsplash, to blend in with the granite top, with help slow the area down a bit. More backsplash ideas to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Edit: See below
    Bookmark   June 8, 2014 at 5:53AM
jseviertn
I also, included a picture of the space above the fireplace that we built out (the white frame will be painted black to better match the kitchen cabinets) It used to stop about 14" from the top of the fireplace, looking incredibly odd and awkward (what fireplaces have a flat top? If it's ventless, at least make it seem like there might be a chimney of sorts).
I figured framing in that space would provide more storage space (after adding the custom, glass front cabinet) and help provide a breaking point between the kitchen and rest of the room.
2 Likes    Bookmark   June 8, 2014 at 6:25AM
babydoll6266
Where is your after pic?
    Bookmark   June 8, 2014 at 7:10AM
jseviertn
@babydoll6266, what do you mean? The one right above your comment?
    Bookmark   June 8, 2014 at 7:16AM
beachlily
Very dramatic! Looks amazing!
1 Like    Bookmark   June 8, 2014 at 12:32PM
babydoll6266
@jseviertn...I was reviewing the top comments following only what I saw as the 'before' pic. I do now see your 'after' pictures posted near the end of all the comments. I was looking for it at the top. Anyway, great update...looks refined and rich.
    Bookmark   Thanked by jseviertn    June 8, 2014 at 12:43PM
liberty2001
Beautiful! Might sand away some of the black to reveal the light color underneath, like on the edges, corners, just to break up all that very even black color.
    Bookmark   June 8, 2014 at 9:13PM
heavenfire
Liberty 2001, clever idea.
    Bookmark   June 8, 2014 at 11:33PM
cloudpants
Great update.... Well done!
    Bookmark   June 9, 2014 at 5:10AM
cloudpants
I have sent an email to Houzz, as I can only see all the photos if I am on my PC, but not my Ipad - which is very frustrating. I think you are having the same problem, babydoll6266?
    Bookmark   June 9, 2014 at 5:16AM
littlewalty
I think you are doing a fantastic job, kitchen looks GREAT
    Bookmark   June 11, 2014 at 1:49PM
SoCal Contractor
Wow, looks like a completely different kitchen!
    Bookmark   June 26, 2014 at 2:21PM
Cast Glass Images Inc.
The black color makes the appliances pop a bit more and it polishes the space nicely. Great job!
    Bookmark   June 27, 2014 at 9:22PM
btrollinger
Amazing transformation! Great vision.
    Bookmark   June 28, 2014 at 8:22AM
Linda Mullin
Much more mod!
    Bookmark   July 1, 2014 at 6:10AM
Terri Hohl at Mc Carran Place LOWE'S,Las Vegas,NV
Did the grain from the oak show thru the new finish? some people are trying to get rid of the grain but it is inherent to oak.
    Bookmark   July 3, 2014 at 1:19PM
saltcitybabe
Terri, I had my basement kitchen cabinets painted white and the island black. I seriously liked having the oak grain visible. By the time they are sanded, primed, and painted the finish is surprisingly attractive.
1 Like    Bookmark   July 3, 2014 at 1:59PM
Raquel Dillett
Love the change!!!
    Bookmark   July 3, 2014 at 2:34PM
jseviertn
@Terri, yes, but it's not very noticeable on the black in most lighting. The brown colors show it much more pronounced and end up looking more 2D and like fake oak
1 Like    Bookmark   July 3, 2014 at 2:39PM
Studio NOO Design
Stunning, love the black !
    Bookmark   July 3, 2014 at 2:44PM
Julie Welch
Good job!
    Bookmark   July 20, 2014 at 11:44PM
btrollinger
The after with floors is stunning!
    Bookmark   July 21, 2014 at 4:20AM
marchfive
Wow, fantastic idea! It looks beautiful..
    Bookmark   July 28, 2014 at 9:15PM
katearoni
I think this might have been the final push to get me to go with black for my kitchen cabinets
    Bookmark   August 11, 2014 at 9:16PM
Donya Childers
OMG....love itttttt!!
    Bookmark   October 30, 2014 at 8:21AM
Oak Kitchen Cabinets - color
My oak kitchen cabinets are in need of attention. ...
utrevamp
Need Kitchen Paint Color: oak, black appliance, Viatera Silver Lake
We are updating the kitchen in prep to sell house....
centsational
Need help with Decor and Kitchen cabinets transformation
Need advice with two things. 1) Living room huge wall...
dmk3000
Oak Kitchen Cabinets - color
utrevamp
Should I paint my oak kitchen cabinets?
These pink oak kitchen cabinets used to be very popular...
cathydjukicz
Does anyone have slate floors? Pros and cons? I want something earthy
Does anyone have slate floors? Pros and cons? I want...
Lana Westerfield
Need ideas!
This is my "formal" living room. I would love some...
jodiezerega
need ideas for dining room window treatments
Wondering if a valance would look good on these windows...
moseson
Should I just start over and buy new cabinets
A old Florida house with hand painted kitchen cabinets....
mxc6141
color dilemma
I just want to know what 2 colors complement dark red...
Erica Fennelly