johnmcgrath511
February 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
In my opinion, this is the most beautiful and classic kitchen on houzz!
I saw that the hardware is from colonial bronze, but could you tell me the exact ones and which finish? Also, is it okay to mix a bronze hardware with the nickel faucet as a rule? You mentioned the ceiling color is Benjamin Moore white dove, are the cabinets the same color? And by chance do you know the fabric used on the banquette? I love it! Are the sconces by it also from schonbek? Were the island chandeliers done in the bronze? And which model are they? Also, i love the island counter, what is it? Is there a granite that you might suggest that would give a similar feel at a level 1 price? I am also curious about wall color... Our kitchen will connect to the family room and would love an opinion on what you think would look nice.
We had a house fire 8 months ago and are finally rebuilding and I want my kitchen to be as close to this as possible. It is just perfect! Thank you!!!
Bar like table
Condo has this table owner built as add on to the bar....
ydubois
Microwave trim kit won't fit, but is it even necessary?
I just got a Kitchenaid 24" Convection Microwave (Model...
loliz
Starting over..Need help.
Hi, I am stuck. I can't decide on what type of furniture...
nursemaryy
help with small bathroom
sml bathroom (approx. 8 x 6 ft). white sink with black...
mndyrn
Green color for boys room
My three year old son wants his room painted green....
js2299