dshoolman
February 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
Who makes the tile used in the backsplash? Is that the Vibe design sold at Walker Zanger or is it another? What is the color called?
Walker Zanger
It appears that it could be the Velvet color or the Suede Color of the Ashbury mosaic from Walker Zanger's Vibe Series. You can view the colors and other mosaics available at www.walkerzanger.com. You can also take a look at us on Facebook. Thanks.
March 8, 2012 at 10:02AM     
Allyson Scholten
Yes, Walker Zanger Vibe Ashbury Mosaic in looks like Velvet color but could be Suede too, they are very similar. This is a very reasonable price tile too!
September 26, 2012 at 9:19PM     
Michelle Melwani_Mehra
Hi Do you know the price per square foot for this tile? I can't seem to find it online, and trying to put together a budget for a bathroom. Thank you!
January 28, 2013 at 12:17PM   
Walker Zanger
Hi Michelle, We actually don't price our materials online, but if you'd like give me a call or e-mail and let me know where you are located, I can tell you who the closest dealer is or the closest Walker Zanger showroom so that we can get you some pricing.
My e-mail is shash@walkerzanger.com and my name is Shanna. My number is 704.583.7034
Thanks!!
January 28, 2013 at 12:44PM   
Markay Johnson Construction
Thank you for your interest in this home. The material used is the Walker Zanger, Ashbury
Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Field tile. Please visit: http://www.walkerzanger.com/archi/series.php?mat=Ceramic&coll=Vibe for more information on this product. Best, Markay Johnson Construction.
February 19, 2013 at 4:56PM     
Walker Zanger
Dshoolman, The color shown in this photo is the Suede color and is from our Vibe series as noted above my Markay Johnson Construction. if you need any additional help, you can contact me directly at shash@walkerzanger.com and I'm happy to put you in touch with the closest certified Walker Zanger dealer in your area. Thanks so much for your inquiry.
Shanna Hash
February 20, 2013 at 5:52AM   
Update my foyer please!
Our home was built in 1900 and is a classic American...
Need help for treed front yard landscape idea
Hello all, We appreciate some advice from the community....
Living Room Help, Please!
This living room is the first thing you see when you...
What do you guys think about this furniture arrangement?
I always wanted to add two spaces one for us to watch...
ideas for my bathroom and stairs
hi i am just moving to new house ..and i found the...